Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look what I found

motoxx199

Reaction score
Searching the Internet for a while and I ran across this website and they said they have them in stock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 277

motoxx199

Reaction score
I'm going to call them first thing in the morning and place my order also

Vandy01

Reaction score
I order aswell they charged me for too I gotta call and get this fixed

Just called they didn't charge my card yet

Last edited:

Fish_On

Reaction score
I already found this a while back. Its a demo website, that parts not real. They won't charge your card.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I already found this a while back. Its a demo website, that parts not real. They won't charge your card.

I think he's bluffing, he's trying to buy them all up himself and sell for profit :laugh:

I kind of hope it's not real, I went with my undercover becuase there wasn't a wing available, otherwise I would have gone hard fold or hard rollup tonneau!

Fish_On

Reaction score
Lol you guys are a trip. It's crazy how much people want this spoiler. Yeah I found this a while ago after reading on the thread where the guy is trying to custom make us one and couldnt. I was gunna post the link here if it was legitimate, but the whole "demo" in the site name worried me. I bought the spoiler and after like 4-5 days of no charges I called the website and they explained its a demo website, nothing on it is legitimate, and my card wont be charged. That was like 4-5 weeks ago.

Top Bottom