Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

safety check bracket

XrunnerLa_HI

Reaction score
i have a Xrunner. i want to put safety bracket but i do not known where to put better. please help me where to put better?. send me a picture where you put it. Appreciate thank you

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Huh? Pardon my ignorance but what is a safety bracket?

XrunnerLa_HI

Reaction score
license plate bracket thing that looks like an mount to your bottom on your bumper to put safety check or L for my rear license plate and i was wondering if i can somehow peel off my safety inspection from the bumper and just stick it back on the bracket??? is this possible or is the sticker designed to fall apart when peeled off?
i just hate how the safet check sticker looks on the bumper.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
I've been told it's allowed only if its on the lower right side of the bumper.
It's illegal to have it by the license plate.
It's just one of those things that, it's not really a big thing that cops will bust you for.

i have a Xrunner. i want to put safety bracket but i do not known where to put better. please help me where to put better?. send me a picture where you put it. Appreciate thank you

Mines is on the bottom right of the bumper. If you stick your head under, you will see bolts already there. Mount it in the position where it's visible.

Last edited:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
I get mine right next to my license plate. I took it off the day after I got my truck. Trick is to peel a corner with a razor blade and then use soapy water to make it stick again.

XrunnerLa_HI

Reaction score
I've been told it's allowed only if its on the lower right side of the bumper.
It's illegal to have it by the license plate.
It's just one of those things that, it's not really a big thing that cops will bust you for.

Mines is on the bottom right of the bumper. If you stick your head under, you will see bolts already there. Mount it in the position where it's visible.

at what side? R or L? 2011 X Runner bolts already? thanks yeah

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
at what side? R or L? 2011 X Runner bolts already? thanks yeah

Yeah it's only allowed on the right bottom. If you stick your head under you will see a bunch of bolts. You wanna use the one that allows the safety check bracket to be visible.

Sticking it by your license plate is illegal, even though cops don't really bother about it.

XrunnerLa_HI

Reaction score
Yeah it's only allowed on the right bottom. If you stick your head under you will see a bunch of bolts. You wanna use the one that allows the safety check bracket to be visible.

Sticking it by your license plate is illegal, even though cops don't really bother about it.

thanks yeah, did you have it in your XRUNNER the safety check bracket? its ok to the speed bump?

happyb

Reaction score
i don't have an x runner but i got my safety brack under the right side of my bumper. cops don't really don't care where you put your safety unless you give them a reason to care.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
8f916e2e.jpg

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
speaking of which...anyone know where i can purchase a safety check bracket?? i had one on my runner but i left it on when i sold my truck...my subie has paper plates right now so not stressing it...but i want the bracket for when my vet plates are ready to pick up...if it makes a difference...i had that bracket that you stick on the side of the license plate...not the one that you stick on the bottom part of your bumper...

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
the store razor concepts in pearl ridge sells the ones that go next to ur license plate.. not sure where u could find em in big island though

KX7

Reaction score
I got them on both of my Toyotas passenger side under the bumper.

Top Bottom