Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Doublld

Reaction score
PCS! That worked out for you huh Dan?

Pcs is my shifter and I'm using compushuftll for my standalone. I haven't got all the linkage attached to the trans yet but yes it should work perfectly

Doublld

Reaction score
so got everything fitted up and wired trans is out and will be giving it to a local guy to build the trans. Hopefully in a week it will be together and we will see how it works

Doublld

Reaction score
Ah you must be getting anxious bout this. I'm excited for you man.

I am but not too much until it's done. Also to add to the fun I'm getting a new and real turbo compared to the one i have a precision 6766 rated for 935hp. I'm doing it now so I only need one re tune instead of getting it redone a few times to save money. 600whp here I come. Also having a open house July 19th for my shop all are welcome look at iapracing.com for address and updates

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
This is gonna be super epic... Man when this thing lays the power down to the ground its gonna be wicked fast..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe he is talking about the one that you sold to Clifford.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the latest on your transmission?

Doublld

Reaction score
What's the latest on your transmission?

Dropped it off yesterday to a guy I know to build it. Got all the upgraded parts in 2day he still needs to go through it to make sure everything else is good. But im hoping in a week or soo it should be done and back in the truck. Then wait for the turbo to show up and then retune

Doublld

Reaction score
Well found a couple extra parts inside that need replaced but still a 1/4 the price of that other person that built my trans.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
1/4 the price and 2x as strong??!?!?!?!!?!?

Doublld

Reaction score
1/4 the price and 2x as strong??!?!?!?!!?!?

Yup I'm excited to get it back. Also I'm having my friend make a custom plate for my shifter to mount to my factory spot. It will be laser cut out of aluminum will post pics when I get it back.

Doublld

Reaction score
so trans is built and cleaned and painted. I eliminated all the factory wires I didn't need and made a new harness. Also the dip stick fits perfect and the trans quick disconnect lines clear and are sweet. They are valved so you don't make a mess and won't loose any fluid. I have the trans installed all I have left is transfer case and driveshafts then make the shift linkage for the transfer case. Sooo close to see how it works. Will keep yall posted

Also I painted the gray spots you see. Couldn't get those when it was on the ground.

One of the best looking transmissions I have seen!

Thank you have to make it all match and look good

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
First 2nd Gen with a transmission dip stick. WOOT! Looks snazzy. ;)

Did you use Jiffy-tite fittings?

Doublld

Reaction score
First 2nd Gen with a transmission dip stick. WOOT! Looks snazzy. ;)

Did you use Jiffy-tite fittings?

Yup love these things. I fabricated the 4x4 shift linkage works perfect. Had to make a bracket for the trans shift linkage also to clear the driveshaft. I'm about to calibrate the shifter then button it up and fill it and drive it.

Top Bottom