Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB: Non stop Tuning TRD pulley insert kit

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
The SnakeBite mod will definitely bump up the boost.

Any word on NST producing those pulleys?

Toyota Tech

Reaction score
Yes I'm slacking! The kit looks new too...question was ther a difference bet. the NA pulley kit and the TRD s/c pulley kit?
Yes, the nst trd supercharger overdrive kit has the lower supercharger pulley that is held on my the harmonic balancer / crankshaft pulley bolt. You must remove the steel pin from the one that came with the trd kit and put it in the NST pulley, it also comes with a smaller idler pulley (the one that's right next to the supercharger drive pulley) so that the larger drive pulley will fit, the last piece the NST trd supercharger overdrive kit came with was the water pump pulley, which I believe I already have. (I'm unsure but I think when NST still offered this overdrive kit you had the option of adding the crank lite pulley and alternator pulley or not)

The na kit comes with the crank lite pulley, water pump pulley, and alternator pulley (this one is still for sale from nst)

Last edited:

Toyota Tech

Reaction score
The SnakeBite mod will definitely bump up the boost. Any word on NST producing those pulleys?
I've looked into stage 7 porting, and the venom cooler.
Looking at around 1800-2000$ all said and done with a rebuild and some extra porting probably more like 3000$ if I get the heads done as well. (Which I want to)

So I'm looking at a stroker kit and some sleeves at the same time when I do that.... Saving my pennies for now until I can do it all at once. Also want a haltech or aem ecu when I do this. Unless the ucon ems plug n play has come around by the time I save enough. Also NST will not be producing these pulleys anymore, I would like to get my hands on a set and see if a machine shop near me can reproduce them.

Prise

Reaction score
Is this the kit that comes with the crank, water, and altenator pullies? Or something else completely?

iniazy

Reaction score
How big is the TRD supercharger drive pulley? What is the diameter? The Alpine kit I have uses a 175 mm drive pulley bolted on the crankshaft, which is considerably larger than the factory crankshaft pulley. That might work for you, if it is larger than the TRD one.

XeddeX

Reaction score
Don't quote me on this, but I think it's a 3" blower pulley on the snout of the TRD s-charger. And' its a 6" drive pulley on the crankshaft end.

iniazy

Reaction score
That's 152 mm. The Alpine pulley will do it for you, with 175 mm.

Top Bottom