Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

christmas shopping

Reaction score
What'd you all get/ buy so far?
I bought a 250 peice Kobalt tools Mechanic set for $89 at Lowes and a $20 dewalt toolbox to keep it all in. It all has lifetime warranty.

STONER-X

Reaction score
No where lol... I refuse to shop on black Friday. It's hyped up and overly dangerous I'm not about to get in a fight over materialistic items :(

bluXkid

Reaction score
No black Friday for me either. The kids and wife are pretty much bought. After the first, it's on....URD tcai, full spec-u exhaust, POSSIBLY djm 3/3 if I can make my mind up and commit. Lol

Hope errebody had a good eat a ton of food day.:top:

Reaction score
No where lol... I refuse to shop on black Friday. It's hyped up and overly dangerous I'm not about to get in a fight over materialistic items :(

I kid you not, I went to Lowes, they let me in before they opened and I counted 3 people before me, and when I left there were MAYBE 5 customers there... Then again Lowes opened at 5 am and I was sick of borrowing my dad's tools (wanted to be a man with his own tools) Home depot had a line to get in, then when they finally opened, no1 else came... I didn't even have to wait to checkout. I figured I'd get ran over at both places, but I was wrong. (After all $200 of tools for $89!!!)

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I went to Walmart and got a Xbox one controller for myself but waited until everyone was pretty much done. Also went to gamestop with my friend at 5am but no crowd just a few geeks. I spent all my money at urd. Full spec-u system headers back. Also a/f gauge and serial to USB adapter to tune my MAF cal. Bought a lotek gauge pod. Also a oil pressure gauge. Oh and Gilberto's bbk bat brackets for the 360mm kit. Bought my tundra calipers and my 08 Lexus isf rotors slotted and cross drilled. Can't wait to put parts on. Come Christmas I'll be doing XII performance track ready drop or similar.

Reaction score
I went to Walmart and got a Xbox one controller for myself but waited until everyone was pretty much done. Also went to gamestop with my friend at 5am but no crowd just a few geeks. I spent all my money at urd. Full spec-u system headers back. Also a/f gauge and serial to USB adapter to tune my MAF cal. Bought a lotek gauge pod. Also a oil pressure gauge. Oh and Gilberto's bbk bat brackets for the 360mm kit. Bought my tundra calipers and my 08 Lexus isf rotors slotted and cross drilled. Can't wait to put parts on. Come Christmas I'll be doing XII performance track ready drop or similar.
sounds like your truck is getting a very merry christmas

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Ya my truck is getting some much needed love. I went from just driving it to doing some small mods and then the mod bug hit me again pretty hard haha.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Haha that would be nice. I wish I was in Georgia so it wasn't 30degrees outside like it is here. I have a nice garage but still damn cold. Plus I could always use more help with modding. Had my fuel pump upgrade sitting on my shelf for a year now lol.

Reaction score
Haha that would be nice. I wish I was in Georgia so it wasn't 30degrees outside like it is here. I have a nice garage but still damn cold. Plus I could always use more help with modding. Had my fuel pump upgrade sitting on my shelf for a year now lol.
yeah, not many guys here do anything other than lifts... and they never go offroad unless its mudding. they are shocked when they see a truck with a spoiler though!

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Ya everyone in the pacific nw calls my truck a pavement princess and can't figure out why I bought a 2wd truck in Oregon (I bought it when I lived in LA).

Top Bottom