Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

midwest is lame

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I Don't Think There Are Many Of Us Left, And We Never Have Anything Going On! Just Figured I'd See Who Is Still Around, Where Ya At And Whats Up!

LifeAlert

Reaction score
After my military time is up, should be in june, I'll be returning back to KCMO with my 05

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Mine Won't Be Running Again By Then Yet, There R A Couple Members Up There Still! I Hope To Have Mine Back Together And Up There Once By The End Of Summer!

LifeAlert

Reaction score
last time i was in the states i remember seeing a couple X's running around there, but then again that was about 3 years ago

kcidmil

Reaction score
I keep seeing a few running around UT but none of them have made their way to the XRU. Depending how things work out over the next few months will determine if I'm moving back to South Dakota or not.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
There R A Few Here In Kansas But Only Talk To One Of Them, There Is Another On Here In The Same Town As Me But I Never See Him Or Hear Back FromHhim! When I Get My Truck Running AgaiN Ill Need To Take A Few Little Road Trips!

StevePPD

Reaction score
I am new to the X-RUnner scene and am located very close to KC.

lingenfelterm

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to XR Underground as well. I bought my X-Runner this past summer. I live in Carthage, about 2.5 hours south of Kansas City. Mine's an 05, Speedway Blue.

Attachments

• XR.jpg
    XR.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 226

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Travis is going to do the install part in Florida, but he's trying to move, so now I'm waiting on him to get a new house so I can send my truck down!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
john - get ur butt in gear and get that truck out together - and the body work done

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Body work I could care less about, vinyl band-aids work for that for awhile! Haha!!! I'm waiting on him to send it! Better believe I'm getting ansy!!! I'm ready for my dam truck!!!

Top Bottom