Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hrspwr236 2012 Barcelona Red

giox

Reaction score
i decided not to sell it.. they kept on playing with numbers with me so.. its staying for good..

hrspwr236

Reaction score
So there they are, finally. Looks good man.

Yup Yup! I absolutely love them, it's the best alternative to having both worlds, there where days I like the pop of the chrome and other days I wanted black. To me its a great compromise. I know alot of people aren't going to like them but that's great foe me, I'll be different!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Look great, Jason!

This is the part where I come in and make you hate me...

JasonLow_zpsf83baf27.jpg

or

Jason2Low_zps1676318b.jpg

:eviltongue:

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Look great, Jason!

This is the part where I come in and make you hate me...

JasonLow_zpsf83baf27.jpg

:eviltongue:

Thanks Steve, my wallet really hates you right now and my wife will soon too after she she the mess I made :laugh:
I truly hope that my tax return is large enough to make that dream a reality. Although I mush say I can't drop it much there is hardly any wheel gap up front. 1 3/4 may be scary with my offset, I am damn near flush with the flares :ahhhhh: the ass definitely needs to come down at least an 1" if i dont.

Steve :adore:

devan08

Reaction score
Awesome XR!!! I couldn't find one in BR at the time I got mine and the 2012 grill looks great!

Top Bottom