Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Central FL Region SCCA Autocross @ Daytona International Speedway

fuseaku

Reaction score
Here's the video I edited of my best run this past Sunday at Daytona International Speedway. This is the Central Florida Region SCCA Solo 2 Autocross. I ended up placing 11th out of 16 in the STX class, and one of my competitors was a SWB X driven by Buck and Amy Clayton or XII Performance. There was another X there, but he was supercharged and had to run in a different class. All in all I had an awesome time as usually and got my fastest time at Daytona to date! Enjoy and let me know what ya think!

[youtube]EK-hA8hs9kA[/youtube]

Fish_On

Reaction score
awesome! I need to go to an event with you guys

Miami_X

Reaction score
You've gotta go. It's a blast. Mine was the 'supercharged' X the OP was referring to. It was the first time I had ever autoXed my X-Runner and I loved it. The next event is next spring I believe - in March.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember, but how much of the suspension has been upgraded, if any? Looks like a blast, and another well edited video.

How did Buck and Amy do, as well?

fuseaku

Reaction score
I can't remember, but how much of the suspension has been upgraded, if any? Looks like a blast, and another well edited video.

How did Buck and Amy do, as well?

Thanks very much! It's so much fun man!

I've got the XII Performance Street Drop Kit, so drop springs in the front and 2" blocks in the rear (for now, until I get some QA1's, front and rear sway bars, and maybe some coil overs and different leafs for the back). Buck did the best out of the three X's in STX (Street Touring X), coming in 6th out of 16 with a 49.787, then Amy in 9th out of 16 with a 51.609, then myself in 11th out of 16 with a 51.726, and lastly the supercharged X (Miami_X) in 2nd out of 3 in SM (Street Modified class) with a 52.541.

Top Bottom