Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

djm suspension

bartkwan

Reaction score
maybe this has already been posted many times, but i couldn't find it once, so i'm going to ask anyways, can people please post pictures of their trucks and their DJM drops with or without wheels? i've never got a good look of the xr with the djm on it, thanks

Stevenredx

Reaction score
GSX-Runner's truck with the 3/4 drop
DJMpic7.jpg

DOGSTOY06's truck with 3/3 drop
100_0220.jpg

Jonathan's truck when he had the djm kit on it
clean003.jpg

DMC's truck with 3/3 drop
DMC2.jpg

I think there is a couple more but i can't find any pics of them, hope this helps you out. :top:

bartkwan

Reaction score
thanx a lot man . . . . yeah thats what i was kind of saying, ive seen these pictures before but ive never seen one directly from the side, most of them are from angles kinda like the way they take shots for magazines, i just want some plain from the side shots, but like i said thanks a lot anyways

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
bart only scraping occured when I tried to go up on old style ramp lift at muffmans shop.now use only 4 point lifts,like Toyota uses.:top:

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
so how much are ball joints? what if you bought an new set then had them pressed in to try an make the swap quicker if you dont have the neccesary tool(press) required?

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Night hawk,first off you won't find them anywhere yet.not even toyota unless you want to buy more stock A -Arms. you will have to get them pressed out of your stockers and put in your DJM's.:top:

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
figured that wasnt guna work or im sure somebody prob. would of thot of that....thanks, djm 3/3 on the way i cant wait

edit: but gota get new tires first ordering kdw2's for my stock rims i guess, not sure how they will do in the winter....

Last edited:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Do NOT run KDW2s in the snow unless you plan on putting chains around them.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I think I read in the tire rack info on the KDW'S that they were summer high performance tires,that would be an indication not to use in snow!:top:

Xample

Reaction score
thought you meant kdws sorry... just read prior page... yes kdw2 is only dry/wet

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Anyone running the djm 3/3 kit have any camber issues and i was wondering how close the rear end would be on curbs. I back up to park and i dont want to kill the body kit or tailpipe

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Hrspwr, the djm has no spec probs for camber or caster will go right to toyota specs for front end alignments.the curb issue differs from state to state and new vs old curbing heights.it close.I park rear end first also and gently ease up on the curb till tip touches the curb and roll forward about 6" .it's cool the body kit clears by at least 1":top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
i rotate evry 5k miles as expected along with my required oil changes at K.P. Toyota like clock work!no problemo's man!:top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Still trying to decide between djm and sos, previous threads saying the camber issues was worse with the c2c than the sos, want the lower drop but dont want to deal with camber issues. My last truck had bad camber issues with a 3" drop and i got a re-calibration kit to fix it but even that couldn't give me a true alignment

Top Bottom