Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Here :D

reklaweelmada

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to the XR community. I live in Colorado. I just moved here in February. When I moved, I sold one of my vehicles because I knew it would not be appropriate for the type of weather Colorado has to offer. With that being said, I've begun research to find my next vehicle. Obviously, by now, you've figured out I've joined the forums to learn about XR's. I first drove a XR back in around 2004. It was a new one and it was red. I liked the truck then and kept it in the back of my mind until now. I've decided that I want a XR because I need a truck to carry my stuff around. It's piratical, good looking, and decently quick. I've started to read a bit and it seems that I am going to be aiming for an 05 due to it's quickness.

After I pay for the truck. Looking at T/SC kit. :clap:

III

Reaction score
an 05 due to its quickness?? you mean... like speed? they're all the same from 05 till now....

blu xr

Reaction score
welcome...

...everyone here knows an 05 swb is the fastest of all xr's :top:

madtrucker

Reaction score
Go for it. Get you 1. Welcome to the Underground!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family and hope you find a good one, 05-08 has better options for tuning. Which is why it might be faster or easier to make faster. Either way, all years have their pluses and minuses

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

cjist1

Reaction score
You will love the X. I've had tons of different cars over the years and I think my X runner has been the most fun so far. Its different than anything you see everyday.

reklaweelmada

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Yeah, I definitely want better tuning options to make it as fast as possible with minor modifications. At least until it's paid off :D I plan on getting something in October-December. I will definitely post pictures of what I get. I'll be posting on the boards to learn more about what I can do once I get the truck.

Top Bottom