Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Battery tie down.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Just got my battery tie down thanks to absolute. Looks awesome. Good way to start my under good dress up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 213

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Coupe also makes and sells battery tie downs. :top:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I hope I get mines! That thread is closed now

I saw that. Idk why but I will say it was a very smooth transaction. Sent my money had a tracking number the next day and the tie down was here several days later. I'm surprised something so small makes such a big difference in look under the hood.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I will guarantee that it was because he has not filed for vendor status and is not following the rules for selling items.

PM the Staff members and or the OP. :top:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Ya I think it has to do with not having vendor status or permission. I jumped on it anyway lol.

absolut

Reaction score
thanks guys, I dont know Y I would need a vendor sat, Im just trying to sell off what i have left. once they are gone they are gone.
looking good x-runner kid.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Ya I don't a good why you would need one especially since it's just what you have left over. Very happy with it though. Thank you.

absolut

Reaction score
I emailed K2, hopefully he will let me sell off the few I have left, so you guys can enjoy these. :top:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Man that looks sweet. I want one now lol.

I think it looks great. Only thing you will need is longer bolts with hooks. At least there is one that you will need longer. I just cut it and welded a longer bolt and then painted it black so you would never know the difference.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Do these work for the optima batteries? Since they are a bit smaller I'm not sure if they work or not

easts1d3

Reaction score
they do work with the optima batterys
there is a plastic riser that the optima battery comes with that you can put under it.

Top Bottom