Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joocebawks808

Reaction score
I think i seen your truck in Hawaii kai this morning.

Cool! I was at Koko Head range this morning with my friend. I recently blacked out the gill emblem and wheels. I remember parking next to a red X at the one of the shopping malls there.

shook

Reaction score
Cool! I was at Koko Head range this morning with my friend. I recently blacked out the gill emblem and wheels. I remember parking next to a red X at the one of the shopping malls there.

Saw a nice newer dark blue XRunner at the range today. Had nice 5 spoke wheel, looked like big brakes, and supercharged ? Was that yours, and if so, what the mod list on the truck so far ?

Joocebawks808

Reaction score
Saw a nice newer dark blue XRunner at the range today. Had nice 5 spoke wheel, looked like big brakes, and supercharged ? Was that yours, and if so, what the mod list on the truck so far ?

Sorry, man. Wasn't me. I wish I was supercharged, though haha.

ParadoxTacoma808

Reaction score
i dont got a Xrunner but i do plan on getting one soon hahaha but for now all i have is a prerunner. but for sure give you a shaka on island

shook

Reaction score
Sorry, man. Wasn't me. I wish I was supercharged, though haha.

Ah, well it was a nice truck, anyone know who's truck that is ? Newest Gen XRunner in the dark blue color, 5 spoke wheels, big brakes and maybe supercharged. Saw it at the range today 7-27.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Ahh, now your user name looks familiar. Good to put a face to the name. see you around bud

Top Bottom