Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honda NSX or Toyota Supra

Which Car???

• NSX

Votes: 67 34.7%
  • SUPRA

Votes: 126 65.3%

• Total voters

Bang Bang

Reaction score
I would get the nsx and if I didnt like it switch to the supra. If I lived in a world where I could have one or the other I could probibly have both so...:stupid:

Deuce

Reaction score
c5 z06 cost the same and simple to mod and better than the other 2 cars.....sorry i cant condone the honda or toyota

lovemym

Reaction score
NSX for Handling and looks, Supra for Raw Power. I personally have a 2000 MR2 Spyder, I dropped a 2zz-ge and C60 Six speed out of a Lotus in it, and a bunch of other mods and it is a blast! People always think its a Porsche or a Lotus. People always are taking pictures with it, or hang cameras out of there cars snapping pics while I drive by.
74280_10150332015690133_8387294_n.jpg

Last edited:

cwatt

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings on both.

NSX - It handles real well and it looks exotic. And those things with cams and supercharger are a BEAST!!!!!

Supra - Power junkie!!!! Thats all I can say. You can take a stock block up to around 700 hp with no problem at all. Parts are easy to come by and cheap.

But I'm not a power head, I would rather looks. So I'll go with NSX

Well said, which is why I would have neither. I wouldn't enjoy either. NSX is too serious / techy and the Supra is the automobile world's equivalent of a 'bro' car. I'm not interested in using a laptop to drive (NSX) or see who can make the most hp largely regardless of handling or general applicability (Supra).

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
NSX for Handling and looks, Supra for Raw Power. I personally have a 2000 MR2 Spyder, I dropped a 2zz-ge and C60 Six speed out of a Lotus in it, and a bunch of other mods and it is a blast! People always think its a Porsche or a Lotus. People always are taking pictures with it, or hang cameras out of there cars snapping pics while I drive by.
74280_10150332015690133_8387294_n.jpg

I like this!!!!

Joocebawks808

Reaction score
NSX for me. It's been a dream car of mine for a long time. Owning one is definitely on my bucket list.

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
Own a supra, so thats my answer, nsx are nice but not for me. My girl loves the nsx, thats her dream car hopefully soon we can get one

blu xr

Reaction score
supra...its my dream car and am blessed to have my second one.

my first was a 93 (see sig) which i traded for a big single 93 widebody rx7 which for the most part is a great car too. i missed my supra so bad, i decided to trade my 04 350z to get a blue 95 supra which needs a lot to get to where i want it to be.

i currently have 2 rx7's, need to sell one to fund my supra.

to be honest though...i love the nsx when it is nicely modded.

Top Bottom