Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shane's URD MRKlll++ supercharger Build

shane881510

Reaction score
It still has less than 30k on it since i built it. The cometic head gaskets have less than one oil change. It's still pretty fresh. Id say about two years of being build but it's put up every winter and or was broke down for other reason for a while.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
Did you sleeve your block Shane or just put forged slugs in?

shane881510

Reaction score
Forged Pistons and rods and new bearings. Cometic head gaskets. Arp head studs. everything but sleeves. I'm not going push for max power just want more
Tq and maybe a little bit more hp..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You could also try a set of cams, down the road. Pick up a nice bit of torque with those as well. Put them in the wish list basket for the future. ;)

fishsticks

Reaction score
You could also try a set of cams, down the road. Pick up a nice bit of torque with those as well. Put them in the wish list basket for the future. ;)

I swear you must make commission on those cam sets. :rofl:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
They'd definitely be more prevalent and easier to get, if I did!

shane881510

Reaction score
I'm having hard enough time to get a better blower, cams are way out of my price range.

shane881510

Reaction score
So I got the big boy blower, the -92. Should be here by Friday. So I have a c38-81 for sale now. Just the head unit only. Let's start at 1500$ And work our way down.

shane881510

Reaction score
Looks like i got my blower in. Had to rotate the housing. But all i need now is a bottle of oil and filter.
It's awesome looking and rotrex uses billet compresseor wheels. It looks rele big I didn't have a caliber gauge to measure the wheel.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn it! So to be time to get it back on the dyno!!!!!!

shane881510

Reaction score
I'm gonna buy a new elbow coupler 3.5" to 3". Just message me about the blower kwigs. I can make u a good deal on it.

kwigs160966

Reaction score
I'm gonna buy a new elbow coupler 3.5" to 3". Just message me about the blower kwigs. I can make u a good deal on it.

I'm just gonna do some digging around and see if it would a good fit for my ls swap. I'll keep you posted. I really liked it on my 1gr

fishsticks

Reaction score
I'm just gonna do some digging around and see if it would a good fit for my ls swap. I'll keep you posted. I really liked it on my 1gr

They work. There are LS kits with the -81 available. Some folks have used twin -71s. Some use a small nitrous shot to help out low end for 1/4 mile ETs.

Don't expect huge boost numbers, especially intercooled. But they will feed a stock internals LS motor well enough.

Top Bottom