Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST Makes me sick

Mallcrawl

Reaction score
saw this......https://nonstoptuningusa.com/2016/05/02/may-is-customer-appreciation-month/

makes me sick.

In case your wondering I am one of those customers who ordered pulleys and never got them.

so i pose a question, why have we not all got together for a class action Lawsuit against NST?

(or at least show up to one of their events and **** some shit up)

Ive read the stories and its not just Tacomas.

I mean maybe they run a legit local business? Maybe Torspd would know since he lives in the same state.

whats your guys thoughts?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
When did you purchase pulleys?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, he's appreciating the customers' money alright....

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
I mean how can a company with an F in the BBB still be allowed to conduct business?'

The BBB is a private organization. Their rating amounts to nearly nothing.

The BBB is a scam in and of itself from a business owner's perspective... but that's a topic for another thread.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
I am increasingly disappointed in what that company has become.

Mallcrawl

Reaction score

The BBB is a scam in and of itself from a business owner's perspective... but that's a topic for another thread.

sounds like you support them, detracting like that.....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
No knowledgeable person supports that company.

Gadget

Reaction score
Wondering, where do you see this F ratting at BBB?

G

justin13703

Reaction score

If anything the BBB is a scam from a customer's perspective. All the company has to do is reply that they tried to help you, and throw out any fabricated story they can come up with, and with no proof whatsoever, the BBB will tell you that they think the company did what they can to help and they will completely wipe the complaint off of the website. They did this exact same thing to me when ToyotaCare screwed me on my warranty. I made a complaint, ToyotaCare answered with the same bullshit that I already proved to them was completely wrong, BBB said well it sounds like they tried to help so we are deleting all of this from their record. Didn't even count as a strike against their score.

/end rant lol

Now NST, they deserve 100% of that "F" rating.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
sounds like you support them, detracting like that.....

I've had no dealings with NST. I don't have an opinion one way or another.

I do, however, run a business. The amount the BBB would like you to pay to become "Accredited" is absurd.

Edit: Also, someone asked how a business could be allowed to operate with an F rating. My reply was in response to that. The BBB has no "enforcement" capability. They are just a glorified marketing firm, like Angie's List.

Last edited:

Mallcrawl

Reaction score

I do, however, run a business. The amount the BBB would like you to pay to become "Accredited" is absurd.

okay I feels yah on that level. The bbb is a scam and until a legitimate Business regulator actually exists I guess we are forced to go to the courts.

If you have any other options please share

that company should be shut down or bought by another business.

I figure if the community bands together we could hit them hard in the pocket.

but seriously how many more people are gonna be ripped off before this guy gets the Karma bullet he deserves.

How about this lets start with his name any one know this fools name?

STONER-X

Reaction score

NST use to be a great "team player" with the site. They would open there shop to host events and have fun activities... then all of the sudden something changed and they stopped caring.. they stopped sending things to people that paid for stuff and didn't return Money and didn't provide products.. I had my run in when I tried to help with a prototype supercharger pulley and removed my urd pink pulley knowing it was going to get destroyed in the process.. His pulley didn't work and he left me high and dry with no replacement or any type of reimbursement for my loss... i cut my loss and took it as a live and learn lesson.. ever since then I stopped supporting them as a company.. many members have gotten burned by them.. It is sad how they were highly spoken about here and now it is the opposite. .

Boo on Non Stop Tuning

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
They must have something to hide. They're not accepting comments on anything on their site.

Revelations

Reaction score
You gotta hit them where it hurts... their business. My wife paid for their pulley kit last year for my birthday. A month goes by without them even acknowledging the purchase. I send emails and got no replies. I waited for 2 weeks. Then I posted on the BRZ/FR-S forums about their shady practices. I got an email the next day trying to work things out. They told me they were waiting on a shipment from China and it would arrive in a month. Then they asked me to remove my post. I told them I would remove it when I got what I paid for. In the end though, they only sent me 1 pulley and there wasn't even a timing mark on it. I was within the time limit for my credit card to do a charge back, so I did that.

Top Bottom