Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

your opinion on these set of wheels

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Hey Buddy

It depends on what color of X you have.

I like the first set just bc of the lip.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I like the first set , to bad they're not all chrome, but black on black might be better than gunmetal on black.

Reaction score
What's the first sets offset? The second +35 is kinda high also. I have 18x9.5 +24 and I'm not totally happy with how they sit.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The first one says high positive offset which means it's set up is for a passenger car, the stock wheels are 30 which is middle offset, more than likely it will sit further inside the wheel well which will look ridiculous, trust me had a similar set up my first set. The wheel style looks good, love a fat lup, I have a nice lip on my current set up. Out of those two I say go with the second set, the offset is better which is like my second set up which sits closer to the fender flares but not flush. My current wheels are almost flush with 20x10 with a 25mm offset.

Check my build thread for reference.

Prise

Reaction score
I prefer the 2nd set, cant beat the black matte plus they are an inch wider than stock. Little more grip if that's what your in too.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
1st set doesn't let you know the bolt pattern...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't like either of them at those offsets

Mr.X

Reaction score
Both aren't bad choices but the offset on the 1st one is "high" which isn't good for our trucks and it's only 8.5 wide so that's a no go for me.

The 2nd one has too high of a positive offset so sad to say but niether of those are good choices IMO.

Since you're from the la area are you going to the meet tomorrow ?

Reaction score
I wasn't even going to look. I thought both would be ugly but I like both of them. I like the 1st set more for looks. They do have a good point about the performance. I wouldn't trade looks for performance.

Top Bottom