Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Florida X's (Orange Park)

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Well just curios who lives around this area, I have seen a few and even a few around the area I live. So who lives in the Oak Leaf Plantation area?

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I live roughly bout 45 mins. from ya in lake butler, but I'm over that way all the time. Give me a buzz anytime and well hook up a meet.

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
I not real familiar yet with the area, so if any meets are coming up let me know. :top:

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
i live out in keystone. im always going to orange park. you know who has the rr x? ive seen him a few time out at the bowling ally near kingsley.

HOTROD-X

Reaction score
got a cuz that lives in fernidina beach island i come visit all the time

:biggrin:

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Well I have seen one BSP and one Barcelona Red, location was on Oak Leaf Plantation near Argyle. Anyway..:hmmmm2: Somebody lives close I guess

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
I believe tony, boneman480, still has his. either him or jeff, jgst98. dennis has a swb in the westside area also. eltus just traded his in i think, he works at NAS also. mine is gone though. now that it is gone, i see them all over. sucks some times.

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
I live roughly bout 45 mins. from ya in lake butler, but I'm over that way all the time. Give me a buzz anytime and well hook up a meet.
dude we need to have another meet.....maybe meet up at hooters for luch or something.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
dude we need to have another meet.....maybe meet up at hooters for luch or something.

Hey bro I'm always game for a meet. I've got the next three days off but anytime after that just let me know and well hook it up. I'll be working on the x tomorrow.

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
Hey bro I'm always game for a meet. I've got the next three days off but anytime after that just let me know and well hook it up. I'll be working on the x tomorrow.
well lets plan a date dude, i cant do anything next weekend its my bachelor party at ginnie spring and im getting married the wekend after that. any time else im down dude.

boneman840

Reaction score
Yea I live back in Argyle down Chestwick Oak.I was next to you and your girl the other day in the turn lane.I think that was you.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Man, I didn't realize jacksonville was crawling with so many xrunner owners. Definently need to get a group meet together soon.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
we used to have good sized meets. at least 10 trucks would show. most of us have since moved on though.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
That's to bad I didn't have my x when yall were having those meets. I still think we all should have a get together (x's or not).

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Well I am wide open for a met, I am off all of Dec but heading home to TN around the 17th. Soo anytime and date, I also work PT at Advance Auto on Argyle so you guys can stop by if you see my truck there.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Damn I may need to hit you up soon then. There is a small family owned restaurant that just opened up over here on San Jose, right over the Buchman that I know the Co-owner of. Im sure we can set something up to hang out there for a little while, and the food is F'N fantastic!!!!!!!

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I'm always game for whatever, just give me a little advance notice incase I need to take off work.

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Anybody avaliable this Friday around 930pm @ Homedepot on Argyle? Theres a Toyota/Lexus group meeting up at 9, I can make it around that time. Know its late notice but just thought I would throw out the invite:top:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I may try and make it, but I just depends on how work goes. Plus I'm a little tight on bread this week.

hotrodt

Reaction score
im in mandarin off 295 and san jose. i have a swb 07.

Top Bottom