Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Next Louisiana Meet Feeler

Bsw

Reaction score
sounds good as long as I don't almost meet the ass end of your truck this time. anything is good for me bud

Venomous_X

Reaction score
how about we say **** a lousianna meet and head to gulfport? :top: It will be at least a month or so, i was told absolutely no days off, so I would really be on the ass end of it but Its time to go visit B.

Grumpy

Reaction score
^^ +1 You'll get a nice roadtrip out of it. Unfortunately, I won't be attending either one but drink one for me fellas. :beer:

Slay0r

Reaction score
Ahhh not another 3month meet thread lol

Brandon-i didnt realize i knew one of your cousins. Garfield

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Well hell if y'all wanna go to Gulfport why not we just all meet in Biloxi for scrapin

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Bsw said:
sounds good as long as I don't almost meet the ass end of your truck this time. anything is good for me bud

I hear ya on this one lol

Venomous_X said:
how about we say **** a lousianna meet and head to gulfport? :top: It will be at least a month or so, i was told absolutely no days off, so I would really be on the ass end of it but Its time to go visit B.

This sounds like a plan

Slay0r said:
Ahhh not another 3month meet thread lol

LMFAO!!!!!

Red_Hott said:
Well hell if y'all wanna go to Gulfport why not we just all meet in Biloxi for scrapin

I'm already going so I'll see whoever else goes.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
damn, i missed the meet.... shit. well maybe ill get to one when i have another X-R

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
so, guess no one wants to have another meet?? wtf??

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
im sorry guys... i promise ill make the next one... yall just keep me informed...

toyota_rod

Reaction score
im home on the 18th...i havent done anything new except i have loud ass sound system

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I'm down, cuz by time this meet comes about i'll be bumpin the new system, Maybe have my full exhaust done by then.

Top Bottom