Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SWB Spotted @ A&M

preXrunner

Reaction score
I was on my way home after class around 3:00... spotted a SWB heading South on Texas Ave. and turned left on University. First time I've seen a SWB X around campus... I didn't get a chance to card'em, and he maybe on XRU.
Reporting from College Station, TX

X-Runnin

Reaction score
Hey were you driving north on hwy 6 friday around 4 or so. I was stoppin in college station and saw a truck just like yours

preXrunner

Reaction score
Hey were you driving north on hwy 6 friday around 4 or so. I was stoppin in college station and saw a truck just like yours
yeah that was me... I saw you too. I was driving home that weekend.
A couple other people drive through college station from time to time... holler at me next time your planning to come through. :top:

X-Runnin

Reaction score
yeah that was me... I saw you too. I was driving home that weekend.
A couple other people drive through college station from time to time... holler at me next time your planning to come through. :top:

will do, I might be transferring over to atm next semester so I might be over there a lot more :rockon:

T-stark

Reaction score
i think i know the one ur talkin about i saw it when i was at a&m on sat it was at olive garden tho

preXrunner

Reaction score
I was leaving Texas Roadhouse last night... say the same SWB. I don't think he's a member... thought I'd give it another shot

preXrunner

Reaction score
I was in the Caine's Drive Thru window waiting on my chicken... saw the same SWB driving on Texas toward University

Top Bottom