Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CVA Suspension Mod Day

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chris and I are gonna do some mod work on our suspensions. Nothing real fancy, we're going to remove the C2C kit from the from of his truck and remove the 2" blocks from the rear --- replace with 1.5" blocks. We're going to install 1.5" blocks on mine.

Goeff, CJ, did you guys want to get in on this? We'll just place one order for all the blocks. $20.00/ea. plus shipping from Racemart.

Anyone else in the area that wants to drink some beer and install some blocks or whatever just let us know. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you guys doing aluminum blocks?

The only ones I've been able to find in 1.5" are Aluminum. I know these aren't the greatest... but I haven't been able to find any 1.5" steel blocks. :dontknow:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Let me know if you guys think this adds to the amount of axle-wrap you get during launches. My truck is practically new, and I already am noticing axle wrap even though everything is still stock. I'm thinking that URD's traction bar will help this, so it might be a must before I lower my rear 1.5"....

Cursed

firemedic_119

Reaction score
Yea im down for it. let me know when and where and how much total. thanks!!!

Natas

Reaction score
So when are we gonna be doing this? Sould be a fun time!! :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So when are we gonna be doing this? Sould be a fun time!! :top:

Probably the weekend of the 14th. Need time to get the equipment ordered and shipped here... that work for you guys?

Natas

Reaction score
That'll work! Just let me know when you need the cash. :top:

Natas

Reaction score
I can do Sunday if that works better for everyone.

Klint, don't order blocks for me. I'm still debating taking off the C2C kit. I'm still gonna roll down and help you with your's and anyone else that needs them installed. :top:

Being indecisive sux!!! :laugh:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Well, I Will Be Out Of Town That Weekend.going On A Fishing Trip And We Are Leaving That Sat (14th) And Will Not Be Back Until Sunday Evening. My Truck Will Probably Be In The Shop Then Too. Just Got The Check Friday To Get It Fixed And Body Shop Is Ordering Parts Today. Damn And I Really Wanted To Do This With Some Help!

Tapp

Reaction score
if you need an extra hand, i should be available that weekend..just need directions..

tapp

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Klint, Go Ahead And Count Me In For The Order And I Can Settle Up With You B4 You Order If You Want, Just Don't Know If I Will Be There To Help And Participate If We Do It The Weekend Of The 14th. I Can Do Mine At A Later Date. Let Me Know When You Need The Money And I Can Run It By There Sometime. Thanks!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Klint, Go Ahead And Count Me In For The Order And I Can Settle Up With You B4 You Order If You Want, Just Don't Know If I Will Be There To Help And Participate If We Do It The Weekend Of The 14th. I Can Do Mine At A Later Date. Let Me Know When You Need The Money And I Can Run It By There Sometime. Thanks!

You got it brutha! :top:

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Why are you guys removing the C2C kit? If it's the alignment issue have the spacers cut to 1". I did mine and am very happy with the drop of 1" front and 2" rear. See my pics in the galleries section. Came out great, perfect alignment, zero scrapping the airdam and I can still haul stuff.:top:

Steve

Natas

Reaction score
Why are you guys removing the C2C kit? If it's the alignment issue have the spacers cut to 1". I did mine and am very happy with the drop of 1" front and 2" rear. See my pics in the galleries section. Came out great, perfect alignment, zero scrapping the airdam and I can still haul stuff.:top:

Steve

I've changed my mind about removing the C2C kit. I'll probably run it a while until I can either do what you did, or order the DJM kit.:rock:

firemedic_119

Reaction score
Do you all want to do it friday night? or sunday evening? K2 how much is it going to be w/ shipping. ill have to meet to square up with ya. Tapp. Whenever we decide. Just get to 460 west and ride hard to Lynchburg, Klint will give you directions from there (not imposing :) )

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry CJ - for me it's Saturday or no go. But if you wanna come up Sunday evening and put them on, it shouldn't take that long and after doing them on Saturday we should be able to do yours pretty quick.

I'll order them (3 sets for me, you and Geoff) and I'll let you guys know what it costs. No worries.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take that back... I can't do Sunday. Saturday is the only day I have free. Sorry guys - just got a lot going on in RL right now.

Top Bottom