Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help! Ipod Interface

BlkRunner

Reaction score
Hey, I finally got my iPod interface and harness, but I can't figure out how to connect the harness?! There is a thread in the 'how-to' section, but it doesn't show how to hook up the harness, and neither the harnes or the actual unit came with instructions.. I am leaving tomorrow for a while and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me! Thanks.

Derek

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Which interface did you get? I think most plug into the cd changer plug on the back of the factory head unit.

BlkRunner

Reaction score
I have the pheripheral ipod interface with the pxhty3 harness. It has no instructions and I have no clue which plug is the cd changer plug. The harness has one main plug that goes into the peripheral unit, then three smaller ones that connect to something, that's where I get confused. Any help?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Nothing in this pic can help you?

Wish i had an answer for you but i don't know anthing about that unit :thumpdown:

Image-413FCB0A773C11D9.jpg

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
pxhty3 harness should have one connector on one end and three on the other. Use that harness and plug the smaller plug (one with the three) in to the back of the stereo. It's the only one that fits. Plug it in like the pic above and set the dip switches. 1,2,4,8 to on pointing down. It should work. It really is that easy. Anymore questions just ask!

Top Bottom