Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Audiocontrol OEM interface

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
For those of you who would want to upgrade your system but want to keep the stock headunit, this is the perfect accessory for you. This allows you to use an aftermarket amp/speakers with the stocker. It will also clear up the stereo signals from the headunit. I am selling it for $120 shipped. I would prefer a money order but paypal will work too. It is BNIB (LOL donny stats right here). Here are the specs

http://www.audiocontrol.com/t34/17612/222456/OEM-Integration/Line-Output-Converter----LC6i.html

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I take it nobody is doing stereo upgrades :laugh:. Feel free to throw me some offers, the worst I can say is no :crinklehair::canada:

ntinhri

Reaction score
not sure what youd use this for.. But bummmpopppppp for the orginal crinkle hair..

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Still available at an unbeatable price :smile::crinklehair::canada:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
my offer is 0$$$ but i will pay the shipping!!!! hahahaha someone had to lowball you!!!! I would grab this but i plan on getting a deck when i get a sub so bump bump bump for the crinkle master himself!!!!:crinklehair:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
my offer is 0$$$ but i will pay the shipping!!!! hahahaha someone had to lowball you!!!! I would grab this but i plan on getting a deck when i get a sub so bump bump bump for the crinkle master himself!!!!:crinklehair:

Pffffff, no need for that, you can make the stocker sound like a Mcintosh with this :biggrin:. It is also a JDM part :rolleyez:. This shit will get you laid, just let em hear how good it sounds and BAM, apparell starts falling :rock::crinklehair::canada:

Murderface

Reaction score
So this will allow u to use a sub/amp with ur stock unit and it won't sound like shit or not allow u to get the full power from sub to speaker?

I know that u can get a cheap one from auto parts store but wires into ur rear speaker and sounds like doo doo.

Will this also let u hook an iPod into RCA type connectors? If so I think I might want this. I need to be able to hook an iPod up or else no-go

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
This is a lot better than the cheap ones from a parts store. This one will clean up the signals from your stock HU. It has nothing to do with power though (I guess you meant to say from amp to sub/speaker). As far as the IPOD part goes, I'm not sure. I will have to get back to you on that one.

Murderface

Reaction score
This is a lot better than the cheap ones from a parts store. This one will clean up the signals from your stock HU. It has nothing to do with power though (I guess you meant to say from amp to sub/speaker). As far as the IPOD part goes, I'm not sure. I will have to get back to you on that one.

The only reason I got rid of my stock HU is so I could use my iPod. If this has an input for an iPod and amp I'll buy it.
If not forget it

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I am gonna say it does not play an IPOD. I don't see that listed anywhere on their site. Maybe someone else can chime in :dontknow:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
give it up Yardie, nobody wants your piece of $hit! :laugh:

bump for Kris Krinkle himself :top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
SOLD!!!! Please close thread so hampster won't fill it with foam.

Top Bottom