Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's been a while!

sc426hemi

Reaction score
Hey there guys! I've been away from this forum for a few years. I used to have a 2006 RR X-runner and traded that away for a M5 a while back when I needed more room. I tell you what, after working on this thing, even a simple oil change, I miss my Tacoma like nobody's business! I'll be getting back in to one in a couple years when I move back to the states but was wondering a few things for the time being.

Has aftermarket support grown a lot over the past 3 years?
Has anyone successfully done a GOOD V8 swap?
Is the love still there for the trucks from the guys that have had them for several years?

Reaction score
Hey there guys! I've been away from this forum for a few years. I used to have a 2006 RR X-runner and traded that away for a M5 a while back when I needed more room. I tell you what, after working on this thing, even a simple oil change, I miss my Tacoma like nobody's business! I'll be getting back in to one in a couple years when I move back to the states but was wondering a few things for the time being.

Has aftermarket support grown a lot over the past 3 years?
Has anyone successfully done a GOOD V8 swap?
Is the love still there for the trucks from the guys that have had them for several years?
these been a few LS swaps.... and the love is still there

sc426hemi

Reaction score
Ill dig in to the search for those. This V10 is way to much of a diva to keep using as a daily driver. it one overpriced complicated repair after another. I miss having a truck so much!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If you get a chance, go visit URD'S website and what's available, there have been a few recent additions.

sc426hemi

Reaction score
There's a ton more stuff there than what used to be!

It's a 5.0

Redline

Reaction score
You'd be surprised what people have done now :blurock:

Top Bottom