Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louisiana Meet

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Alright mate; As long as its still down, thats the only think I want to be sure of. Dont wanna show up and you be all...ohhhh...well....this happened...roflmao Car show is good for me, and I am a fatkid in a skinny kids body, so food is always a winner.

Whoever comes out should give me a hand hooking up my MAF cali, (My back being broken really prevents me from getting under the dash with enough versatility.)

Red_Hott

Reaction score
And I can help you out with the Maf Cal kody........nobody is giving much input like they want to do anything but like I said....all I need is one other person......so looks like we will be hitting up the show in thibodeaux on Saturday its from 8-3:30.....anyone that's not interested in that or tied up Saturday lets set up a place to eat for Sunday before kody has to head out

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan, what time are you in on Friday? Cause if its cool with you, I can head down there tommorow to give us all saturday to eff around/do what we want.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
That's perfectly fine with me.....come spend the whole weekend....as of right now I don't know an exact time but I should have a better idea this afternoon

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Alright mate; Let me know via here or facebook. I am game, so thats two of us, workman, you coming :crinklehair:

I also talked with babyboi, he said he MIGHT make it, all depends on work and what not.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
when and where is this going down? i can meet up with you guys when yall pass through morgan city

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Im along for the ride, staying in Eunice with red; looks like its carshow on sat and eats on sunday.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
We going to the show it starts at 8 so I'm guessing.we.will prolly roll through.Morgan city about 7:30 ish

Hey rod I started a Louisiana roll call thread.....go and put your name down bud

Last edited:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
hey JJ, what is it that your needing to do on your truck? Just curious :)

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Just need to get with Bryan and re-seal my headlights....nothing important I can get with him anytime on that

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
As far as it goes right now I will be off Saturday but am working Sunday. So I may be able to go to the car show.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Is that another urban dictionary term lol....damn it now I have the last la meet pipeline conversation in my head now!!! Damn Donny lmao

Yes it is. It came up at the table, but you can always look it up in the urban dictionary.......if you're not scurred! :laugh:

Top Bottom