Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Doublld

Reaction score
^^^is scared about boost control. No priority

I'll have to route the wastegate feed pipe up and around so it will clear everything. But I can position the pipe right at the front like the link tor has. That should be fine then. I just was getting all excited about getting it together lol

Doublld

Reaction score
do you guys think i should tie the wastegate in the downpipe or let them scream with no pipe or do a screamer pipe to the ground

Gadget

Reaction score
It is also a sound quality issue. It will just sound nicer plumbed back into the down pipe.

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
After a while of being vented, you'd get tired of it. If it were just some weekend vehicle, it would take longer. It will sound much more refined being routed back in, and give it its own inherent growl.

Doublld

Reaction score
i figured out a pretty trick way to dump back into the downpipe without even seeing it

Doublld

Reaction score
Started on the fuel cell. Cut out the spare tire brace from the frame. Have to mount it and add some bracing in the back.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Aeromotive Fuel cell?

I've had my eye on a Fuel Safe for a long time now.

Doublld

Reaction score
Wastegate priority has been fixed. Much better placement. Still have to tie back into the downpipe. I added a hung into the manifold and another in the downpipe. Passenger side downpipe is completed. I have add vbands to the bottom then do the rest of the exhaust out the back.

Top Bottom