Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS 2010 Calendar Winners!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AND THE WINNERS ARE...
This was definitely the best year that we've had as far as quality photos being submitted for the calendar. The top photos were all VERY close in votes so I'm sure that this year, we all have hand-selected our truly favorite pictures (and trucks) to grace the calendar pages for the next 12 months.

First a big CONGRATULATIONS to all of our winners and thank you for submitting your photos for this year's calendar. It is through your dedication that we're able to produce such a quality product each and every year. Calendar winners will receive 15% off their calendar order (you will be PM'ed a coupon code specific for your order).

Without further ado, in the order they were ranking from 1st to 13th:

18.jpg

29.jpg

311.jpg

48.JPG

56.jpg

68.jpg

74.jpg

85.jpg

93.jpg

102.jpg

114.jpg

124.jpg

132.jpg

I have a personal request... this photo was uploaded by me during testing of the new calendar system for this year and as luck would have it --- it was a winner. The problem is that I have NO IDEA whose truck this is. If you know, please PM me or tell the owner to PM me. I would like to give them an opportunity to have their truck in the calendar even though I submitted the pic for them.

IF THIS IS YOUR TRUCK, PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT INFO@XR-UNDERGROUND.COM
74.jpg

Calendars are now available for pre-order in the XRU store. There is a possibility that due to my trip to Cali that we may not get the calendars back until the first or second week in January so I've knocked $1.00 off the regular price of $14.99 to subtract part of that first month that you may not be able to use the product.

Click here to order your 2010 X-Runner Calendar NOW!

Attachments

• 2010_calendar_winners.png
    2010_calendar_winners.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,274

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Well i didnt make it in but dammmnn those are some sweet pics!!! A bunch of the ones i voted for are there:top: Congrats to all the winners!!!

shaX 07

Reaction score
Hmm surprised to not see a few of the submissions as winners but I guess there's a vast difference in preference on the forum.. I like most of the pics and look forward to buying the calendar.. When should we expect it to go on sale?

TRD-X

Reaction score
Guess you guys like the same XR's that I do!:adore::adore::adore::adore:

Coupe

Reaction score
Congrats to all of the winners.

07SWB

Reaction score
i think that you submitting that pic is bogus. From what i remember, that guy sold his truck a while back.

i also disagree with the pic from TexFest.. its an XRU calender and the first thing, as well as most of what you see is a 35" offroad tire... i have nothing against Torspd but cmon, i thought it was an XR calender.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i voted for a chunk of those and some not so much...majority roolz....congrats to all the winners! you deserve it!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners! :top:

shaX 07

Reaction score
i think that you submitting that pic is bogus. From what i remember, that guy sold his truck a while back.

i also disagree with the pic from TexFest.. its an XRU calender and the first thing, as well as most of what you see is a 35" offroad tire... i have nothing against Torspd but cmon, i thought it was an XR calender.

Agreed about the pic with the non x-runners, even the 2nd truck in is a non x-runner. Same goes for me, no disrespect to the regular Tacoma guys but a Mitsubishi Lancer EVOlution calendar would not put in pics of regular Lancers...

Venomous_X

Reaction score

theres ALOT of X's in that pic and werty, matt, and torspd are honorary and resident members of this xr community....Thats kinda a shame that you feel that way :thumpdown: and what pic you talking about with a guy who sold their truck?

07SWB

Reaction score
i think donny's pic of his truck in the ghetto was one of the best out there! Plus hes the only one that makes gold wheels look good!

The pic that Klint submitted im pretty sure the owner sold that truck a while back.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
congrats to those that made it. just out of curiosity, is there any way to see the results of voting. I would just like to see how close it was for some of the pictures that I voted for that didn't make it. not questioning anything, would just like to see.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Whether he sold his truck or not, its a good photo and it was voted to be a winner. I forgot to delete it from my uploads after testing but like I said, I feel that since the guy was a winner he deserves the right to have his photo in the calendar because the users voted it in.

I thought this was an X-Runner Forum, but you hang around here all the time don't you? Maybe we should kick you out b/c you don't have an X-Runner. :laugh: Silly logic my friend. It's an "X-Runner Underground 2010 Calendar" --- just like it says on the cover. And that was an event with tons of XRU members. I think it more than qualifies.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i think donny's pic of his truck in the ghetto was one of the best out there! Plus hes the only one that makes gold wheels look good!
Well I do thank you for the support man, but I cant complain man...It was voted by the public for the public besides...I did manage to get top ride which was a long awaited goal of mine since joining the site, so Its not like I need to cry over it. Thanks man :crinklehair:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
congrats to those that made it. just out of curiosity, is there any way to see the results of voting. I would just like to see how close it was for some of the pictures that I voted for that didn't make it. not questioning anything, would just like to see.

I may try to make a page for this. Right now that code isn't built in to the page that I created so if I get some free time, I'll do it. The photos and votes in the database will remain unaltered until next year when I clear it an start over so no worries about the results remaining accurate and there is no way to access the voting page any longer so the votes are what they are.

TRD-X

Reaction score
ALL this hate! let it be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07SWB

Reaction score
I thought this was an X-Runner Forum, but you hang around here all the time don't you? Maybe we should kick you out b/c you don't have an X-Runner. :laugh: Silly logic my friend. It's an "X-Runner Underground 2010 Calendar" --- just like it says on the cover. And that was an event with tons of XRU members. I think it more than qualifies.

you can kick me off the site and you can kick off David, Helimx, Werty, trd_sport, Torspd and a whole ton of other guys too.

You dont have to be a d-bag when responding to something that hurts your feelings.

Im obviously not the only one that feels that way about the non-XR's in the pic. At the very least, Matt's truck has an Xrunner front end on it and is near the same height as a stock Xrunner.. a lifted 4x4 truck is a little odd dont you think?

blazinx

Reaction score
congrates to all the winners and id like to thank TRD SPORT o entering the pic of my truck

Top Bottom