Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Supercharger

drewXrunner

Reaction score
Ok. I went to the dealer today to get my 5,000 mile oil change, And I asked the tech up there if the TRD SC was out and he told me 'yes'. I asked him how much and he told me 3,800 Installed, Out the door, Warranty, And dyno, and they will even get me a rental car for the 2 days it will be in the shop. I think this is a pretty wicked deal what yall think? BTW does anyone know the HP to the rear wheels on this setup????:rock:

Jonathan

Reaction score
they are prolly thinking the 2.4 charger? i say call their bs!!

XRobber

Reaction score
The dealer is wrong.... Funy story....
The dealership that had my truck... as I was leaving a tech asked my service writer if they installed a supercharger - I kinda chuckled.

BUT
Get the $3800.00 quote IN WRITING
When they tell you it was a mistake, make them stick to it when it actually is released.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
bsmeter.gif

drewXrunner

Reaction score
Yah. I think its pretty funny myself. And oh yah i will get that in writing thats good idea! I talk to tech tommorow and let yall know.

XDsm

Reaction score
Ask if you can substitute the TRD supercharger for the also released TRD twin turbos:biggrin::laugh:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I know trd has been talking bs for a long time but couldn't it actually be finished?

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
They finished it. Its a trophy. Laying at the TRD shop for looks.

07xrunner

Reaction score
which dealer was this cause im due for my oil change as well might go ask about that s/c lol

drewXrunner

Reaction score
Its a dealer in Centerpoint Alabama. I called today and he got back with me and said that it had been sent back to the factory because of some 'glitches' in the supercharger. Whatever you know. I think the guy is just a der der der!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
k2 needs to put the b.s.meter on the smilies list that 2 way cool!!:rock:

SWB X

Reaction score
get a leaf blower, slap a TRD sticker on it and blamo a TRD supercharger:driver:

drewXrunner

Reaction score
yah. and i could do people favors while doing donuts in their yard!:rock: :argh:

07XR808

Reaction score
Same thing like always. Promises that are broken!:eviltongue:

Top Bottom