Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gear swap #2 diy, pics and video

CivicKilla

Reaction score
so they closed the firsts thred on the gear swap so here im back i will be giving you guys a few pictures and some video asap either tonight or tomorrow. hopefully tonight

PICT1480.jpg

PICT1483.jpg

PICT1488.jpg

PICT1492.jpg

the time slips will come monday track day is saturday maybe ill put up a small vid in a bit

Last edited:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Just remember, people are going to want to see timeslips more than anything.:top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Oh boy, Im gonna have to stay up all night just to see the pics

hurry up!:driver:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
civickilla...bro...i commend you for your tolerance for all the posts of ridicule and disbelief :rockon:

eXuser01

Reaction score
your makin every one bite there tounge right now glad to see its the real deal broo cant wait for more

Super Werty

Reaction score
I dont think anyone doubted he did the swap, we just want time slips and a vid

07SWB

Reaction score
hell, im anxious to see this and i dont even have a truck anymore lol

KX7

Reaction score
civickilla...bro...i commend you for your tolerance for all the posts of ridicule and disbelief :rockon:

Yo I agree with you brudda btw do you have anymore popcorn?:biggrin:

CivicKilla

Reaction score
all of you guys are crazy. stop the bashing. we went out last night , i ran my friends 07 si he runs 14.2 in the quarter all day we were running side by side. saturday we will be going to the track if everything works out right and weather permitting. so time slips will be on the way.

trd_sport

Reaction score
everyone knows the difference gears can make......its just up until your first post it had only been talked about. Congrats on doing it....everyone is anxious to see and have proof of the difference it makes.:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about this whole thing, I cant wait to see these results...

CivicKilla

Reaction score
it does throw the speedo off were not sure exactly how much were working on getting the calibration set.

Michigan X-Runner

Reaction score
It will be off by the percent differnce of the rear end ratios 100 - (old/new *100)

Yeah this is often a 4x4 guys problem: -) Lifts plus big tires... makes it way out of wack.

Edit

New is 3.73 old is 3.15 so...

100- (3.15/3.73 *100) = 15.5%

70 mph you speedo would read 80 mph
50 mph you speedo would read 57 mph
25 mph you speedo would read 28 mph

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
awesome, way to have the balls to do so. with a 3.73 you should be up with a F/I X. and if you are F/I you will be stomping all other X's

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i got my beer and popcorn... dont make me buy another 12 pack:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
all of you guys are crazy. stop the bashing. we went out last night , i ran my friends 07 si he runs 14.2 in the quarter all day we were running side by side. saturday we will be going to the track if everything works out right and weather permitting. so time slips will be on the way.

Agreed. Let's ease up a little bit here guys... it's not in true XRU form. The guy has provided some proof with the pics so just hold your friggin honies til he can post some vid or time slips. I'm just as excited to see this as anyone out there.

Way to go for venturing into the unknown friend. Hope you hang around the site a little more so that we can get to know you better.

Top Bottom