Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jax meet

Reaction score
I should have a new home buy christmas after that ill have anouther meet at the house if theres interest.

rich017

Reaction score
Im down!! I wasnt able to go to the last one because I was in the keys

Reaction score
before or after christmas theres a meet in melborne this comming weekend . Id say after christmas january 17th

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
isnt someone trying to get the Daytona meet together around that time too? not that it bothers me, i can do both.

rich017

Reaction score
isnt someone trying to get the Daytona meet together around that time too? not that it bothers me, i can do both.

yeah, I will do both also. But I think the Daytona meet should be done in March causes it's warmer

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
at our last jax luncheon, there were a few of us that were wanting a mod day as they have a bit of parts to install. I'll probably have my x-1 installed before the meet, as i hate waiting to install parts, so i'll be availible to help anyone with what ever they have.

08x

Reaction score
chris the daytona meet is lookin liek march rite now

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
then i say the 3rd or 10th. I'll be in gainesville on the 17th trying out the x-1 on the track.

rich017

Reaction score
3rd sounds better. I forgot I start school on the 12th:thumpdown:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
daang jax is far for me i dunno about this one, but maybe i'll caravan up there...i'm still on winter break the 3rd :biggrin:

rich017

Reaction score
daang jax is far for me i dunno about this one, but maybe i'll caravan up there...i'm still on winter break the 3rd :biggrin:

well gas is going lower also. Read in the paper yesterday that it will fall below a dollar

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
well gas is going lower also. Read in the paper yesterday that it will fall below a dollar

well i've got a helluvalotta money right now so that doesnt bother me anyways :biggrin:

just the drive...i'll probably man up. you going?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
SO we set it for the 3rd? Mod day and bbq? Im in for sure, since its intown, so let get this thing rolling.

rich017

Reaction score
well i've got a helluvalotta money right now so that doesnt bother me anyways :biggrin:

just the drive...i'll probably man up. you going?

hell yeah im going:rock:

SO we set it for the 3rd? Mod day and bbq? Im in for sure, since its intown, so let get this thing rolling.

im in too. 3rd sounds good, but Will needs to decide what's best since.

Last edited:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Its been brought to my attention, that the 10th would work better for at least 2 members so far. both have obligations on the 3rd.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i could probably do the 10th i think i start school on the 12th. is this going to be a 2 day deal?

Top Bottom