Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytona Beach Florida Meet, March 28&29 2009

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
where yall meeting the orlando crew me and blackxrunner05 are crusing up from down south florida almost hopefully summore of the south fl crew comes

We're meeting up at Mike's house. By the time we roll from Tampa it should be around late 7 to 8am by the time we get there.

What are you taking to come up north? 95? Turnpike?

EDIT:
Viet2100 was your pic (in your signature) taken in the garage in Daytona?

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
ok, then we'll prolly converge on the meeting point in Daytona then.

The Tampa/Orlando crew will be coming from I-4 to I-95 anyway.

08x

Reaction score
alrite sounds good hopefully he got summore of the southflorida crew to come also i would be better

Viet2100

Reaction score
ill take your tail lights, :top:

i think xrun is going and depeind if i can still get my days off im going to do what i can to go to this meet so that would be 3 from naples you know.
Yeah, Jose is still goin. Reminds me, I still need to get walkie talkies. It would be sick if you could come man. the more the merrier since we got the longest drive. You have over a month to get your days off, beg lol.

a couple of us are meeting at a gas station off of I-4 if you want to meet us. let me know. from there we're meeting the orlando crew to make a HUGE convoy :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
That would be awesome! We will just figure out times as the weekend comes closer.

EDIT:
Viet2100 was your pic (in your signature) taken in the garage in Daytona?
lol parking garages all look alike huh? It's a parking garage here in Naples, brand new one.

Once we figure out times and stuff, I can create a map with the meet up times and stuff to help the visual learners, like myself lol.

Last edited:

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
lol parking garages all look alike huh? It's a parking garage here in Naples, brand new one.

Ok, lol, yea I guess all the newer ones all look the same, lol!

I asked cause where you took the pic looks just like a closed off section up there. Blue tarp on the fence right next to the ramp.

They must be using that universal design now :laugh:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Luckily this trip is a straight shot for me 95 isnt that far away. At least a good 15miles lol.... Hey where is everyone? Who's caravaning up from the east coast? So far it looks like me and Glen possibly Justin and maybe Co .....Anyone else??

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
Last time I checked it was like $56 a night.

It might change though as we get closer. So I'm gonna book with a week when I know fully I'm good to go from work.

wshsbears

Reaction score
heres where the tampa/bay area guys are meeting the orlando crew. theres a Hess gas station at the corner of 434 and Vistawilla. this is a great place to meet b/c theres lots of parking and an office building parking lot to park in too while we all meet up there.

someone from the tampa crew: please figure out what time ur leaving tampa and what time the orlando crew should be at the Hess gas station. i know the tampons have a reputation for being late :eviltongue: i'll be in touch with u all that morning nice and early just to make sure we should wait til u get there. otherwise, cya at the beach :biggrin:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=I-4+E&daddr=28.689157,-81.234026&geocode=FRJuqwEdbIoY-w%3B&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=14&sll=28.692319,-81.255484&sspn=0.045777,0.090637&ie=UTF8&ll=28.684263,-81.259346&spn=0.091562,0.181274&z=13

to add to the for sale items...
i have a 6 puck clutch disc
2 stock wheels with tires (3/32nds left)
1 stock wheel painted black (no tire)
and a bunch of random other XR stuff. if u think i have something, throw it out there and i'll let u know if i have it.

since i mentioned a black painted stock wheel.. i know someone is going to want theirs painted black. i won't be putting the money out for the paint and prep supplies if someone wants it done.. it is possible since we're staying overnight, but just know that ur truck will be on jack stands overnight if u get it done, and i'll need cash in hand before purchasing any paint... i'm only bringing paint for taillights and miscellaneous things.

for anyone with a RR xr.. i'll tint ur tails red if u want. i had the only set that im aware of on my truck and stripped it to tint it for someone who wanted tinted tails. i can definitely do it again.. mine blended with my truck's paint. refer to some of my pics. i think theres one of it.

Viet2100

Reaction score
Hmmmm, hotel is tempting. I was just going to drive back to Orlando and sleep at my friend's. I need an exact schedule of the meet, so I know when to tour my new school in Orlando.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
to add to the for sale items...
i have a 6 puck clutch disc
2 stock wheels with tires (3/32nds left)
1 stock wheel painted black (no tire)
and a bunch of random other XR stuff. if u think i have something, throw it out there and i'll let u know if i have it.

hey want to swap X braces? yours will go good with my new red sway bars :biggrin:

wshsbears

Reaction score
i forgot to mention painting x-braces.. if anyone wants their's sprayed red and cleared, lemme know so i can get the paint for that. if someone wants their's yellow or something, i never use yellow paint so it'll be a little extra, but i can do that too.

Coopstain

Reaction score
Woot... its officially March... that means at the end of this month, its on like Donkey Kong!

Ill probably just crash in my truck.. it dont matter.. the ms' cant get the weekend off from work (stupid Mardi Gras bull crap) so ill be flying solo. Prolly meet up with the Orlando crew early in the morning.. I have that friday off too, so ill spend Friday getting the X all washed etc.

Mike- Can you bring your air tools? I want to put on the CAI we were going to build.

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
Like Coopstain ( and I think that's a pic from Hangin' w/Mr. Cooper )

:rofl: IT'S MAAAAARRRRRCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Coopstain

Reaction score
Lol nope.. its Arsenio Hall in an Afro!! BTW, im a fat white dude so i dont confuse people again like i did last year lol

XRUNX

Reaction score
ahah yeah i dont look anything like my truck so dont look for me in daytone ahah im stupid

Top Bottom