Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Flat Black X....

Alexrunner

Reaction score
I took some pics finally. Thanks to Baker, David, Pat and Kahlil for helping me out.

Before:
truck 004.jpg

After:
P1010723.jpg

P1010712.jpg

P1010715.jpg

P1010716.jpg

P1010717.jpg

P1010720.jpg

P1010723.jpg

P1010726.jpg

P1010729.jpg

This is me figuring out the timer function
P1010738.jpg

P1010739.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
dang dude... this truck looks pretty EEFFFF'in sick man...... PROPS!

p.s. can we trade? :biggrin:

metalheadx

Reaction score
love it i have been wanting to do this before i saw yours ....i love it

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Nice bro...about time..you got them rims on

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Looks pretty good bro :top:. Just a suggestion, little things kinda bug me, if you want, try to black out the chrome studs on the wheels and the lugnuts. they kinda throw it off IMO.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Merged them for ya good buddy:top:

You def have a sick ass X Alex:rock::rock:. I'm envious of you...for the first time ever:laugh:

Looks pretty good bro :top:. Just a suggestion, little things kinda bug me, if you want, try to black out the chrome studs on the wheels and the lugnuts. they kinda throw it off IMO.
we were talking about that when Alex first got them...the 'prototype' wheel was ALL matte black (which he saw in the pics online), the actual production wheel has the chrome studs...I think Alex needs to get some flat black touch-up paint and carefully dab each one

Last edited:

05runner

Reaction score
Lookin good man. I like the whole flat black theme. And them rims are cool. IMO i would agree with david about dabbing some flat black on the chrome studs around the rim

NixXR462

Reaction score
Rims look alot better on the truck then they did just seeing a picture of them. Truck looks awesome. I agree with the other kids paint those rivets black.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Alex has one Sick Lookin X!! It looks even better in person too. :top:

I wasn't sure about the red stripe on the wheels or the chrome studs, but they actually look pretty good in oerson. If it was all black, they'd lose some of their pop, the red and crome gives them alil more pop and makes they stand put more. IMO

SS springs were also installed today, bye bye C2C camber...:eviltongue:

Where'd you take the pics at?

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I took the pics on top of my parking garage. I didnt like the chrome rivets at first but they grew on me. I would not be able to paint them either without ruining the rim from chips, scratches and possibly getting paint on the rim. I dont think its worth the risk.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. Love the blacked out theme. If you don't mind me asking how much does a paint job like that cost?

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
looks dope fresh alex :biggrin: definitely hope I get to see it in person before you go to cali :top:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Dude, you HAVE to come to the Daytona Beach meet because I want to see your badass truck in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tapp

Reaction score
thats straight wicked brother!! i would love to mAtte X mine if i could..i think i just goozed on myself...

But for the rims..i like it..it gives it a nice touch that stands out the entire truck..IMO

:top:

Top Bottom