Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first MOD retrofit h1 bixeon gatling gun BHLM pics!!!

Should I use 5000k LEDs or stock amber bulbs for signals

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

takdrifter

Reaction score
My first MOD retrofit h1 bixenon gatling gun BHLM pics!!!

delete thanks

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looks great so far!
Keep it up and keep us posted! :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks good, are those eBay headlights??

takdrifter

Reaction score
Thanks!!! To be honest I did it to another set I bought without knowing they were eBay, I was tricked then I found out when they did not fit right. So I took the clearish signal lenses out and put them in my factory set

Last edited:

sbx595

Reaction score
I might have to convince you to build me a set this winter.... would ya be game?

takdrifter

Reaction score
Sure I could do that if I did it again I would do the DS2 bulb the whole kit is $300 and you get to pick the projector shroud go check it out retrofitsource.com

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I like what you did with the side reflectors. As for the headlights, I used the ebay headlight inserts. They aren't like the stock headlights. My TL's get so hot, that it's causing the ebay black insert to start to warp. Just FYI. Gonna swap mine out soon.

takdrifter

Reaction score
Shoot I think I might run the swak type 2 LEDs then thanks for the info

I like what you did with the side reflectors. As for the headlights, I used the ebay headlight inserts. They aren't like the stock headlights. My TL's get so hot, that it's causing the ebay black insert to start to warp. Just FYI. Gonna swap mine out soon.

you put the whole trim in? I used just the clear lens, the trim is stock still. How is the signal lens holding up?

Last edited:

RumRunner

Reaction score
wow those morimoto minis look insanely easy to install, no mods at all?
here comes the bandwagon..

Last edited:

takdrifter

Reaction score
Ya soo cool and the output is amazing all post more pictures when it stops raining

takdrifter

Reaction score
Im having a hard time picking led or amber HELP

_MG_0644.jpg

_MG_0658.jpg

_MG_0648.jpg

_MG_0649.jpg

_MG_0657.jpg

_MG_0656.jpg

LEDS with amber signal on

_MG_0660.jpg

Tunedx

Reaction score
Nice mod. I've been runnin these for awhile now. Blows alot oem projectors out of the water. Sharp cutoff w alot of color.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Shoot I think I might run the swak type 2 LEDs then thanks for the info

you put the whole trim in? I used just the clear lens, the trim is stock still. How is the signal lens holding up?

I used the stock housing with the ebay insert. Fit's fine, but cause of the heat of the projector, it's starting to fold. As for the clear lens for the signals, mine are starting to melt. Only cause I have the DTRL's installed. I'm gonna swap out my current setup up with a new set of head lights. Make it look cleaner.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Way off topic here but, is that 370z wheels?

STONER-X

Reaction score
those are FLY...... i would say leave the bulbs white.. BUT i have been pulled over cause of white turn signals..... well i got pull over for speeding then the cop was nice.. gave me a warning for speeding and gave me a "fix-it" ticket for the turn signals.... SOOOOOOOooooooooo keep that in mind....

if you just cant decide ill pay for shipping and give you my stockers... :laugh:

takdrifter

Reaction score
those are FLY...... i would say leave the bulbs white.. BUT i have been pulled over cause of white turn signals..... well i got pull over for speeding then the cop was nice.. gave me a warning for speeding and gave me a "fix-it" ticket for the turn signals.... SOOOOOOOooooooooo keep that in mind....

if you just cant decide ill pay for shipping and give you my stockers... :laugh:

Well when they flash the white turns off and the amber flashes the last picture is the amber led

Top Bottom