Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gangsta X for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My truck deserves an owner that'll actually drive it....so I am going to sell it. Its been in the garage for a whole year while I was at school in Texas. It's a 2005 with a little over 40k. Its got too much stuff done to it to list, but the major mods are:

-TRD S/C
-Flat Black paint
-20" KMC rims
-Better than stock speakers and sub and navi

Ive spent over 14k in mods so if you are interested in knowing more just lemme know and Ill send you a PM or something. Its fast and doesn't get much more gangsta lol/. Also, I cant really figure out the picture thing on here, it keeps saying my pics are too big. Ill try to add some later. $16,500! *Price Change*

Oh and did I mention it won TOTM?! haha if the mods don't sell it, that def will. Tell your buddies too if ya can. Thanks!

AND Ill throw in a 2008 Harley Nightster with 5k on it for 8,000 more. Then you'll def be rolling durrrty!

-Huck MF'n Finn

Oh Snap! If you just click on my top ride bar next to my name all the info and pics you want are there. sweeet.

DID I MENTION YOU NEVER HAVE TO WAX AGAIN?!!!

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
I don't get why you wouldn't take that beast to college.... college chicks would have been all over you just because of your truck. :laugh: It's better off sold if a beauty like that isn't going to be driven around....

x ynot

Reaction score
sorry to see it go man but good luck with your sale i wish i could sale mine and get your

Alexrunner

Reaction score
I don't get why you wouldn't take that beast to college.... college chicks would have been all over you just because of your truck. :laugh: It's better off sold if a beauty like that isn't going to be driven around....

Oh I did drive it around during college in Virginia, all four years! I just went to Texas for grad school and the roads out there suck. You're def right about the chicks though!

X-roller

Reaction score
Lol.... F it! Texas roads aren't that bad....

Texas crew in t minus 5,4,3,2,1...........

Gadget

Reaction score
New rule.

You cannot sell your XRunner unless you have attended an event with at least 11 trucks within the last 35 days.

Since no one has seen you in a good while, take that for sale add down!!

G

Alexrunner

Reaction score
New rule.

You cannot sell your XRunner unless you have attended an event with at least 11 trucks within the last 35 days.

Since no one has seen you in a good while, take that for sale add down!!

G

Haha that is the very reason the truck needs a new owner! Someone else could be enjoying those rediculous meets! I do miss em though!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
noooo huck you can't sell!!!!!!! literally everyone is selling their X except Gadget it seems.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Hey I was at xfe last 3 years. Not everyone gets to sit at home and screw around on internet..... lol

2006nightrider

Reaction score
This thread fails on soooo many levels:thumpdown:

Hey I was at xfe last 3 years. Not everyone gets to sit at home and screw around on internet..... lol
Don't you have some paint to stir or some wood to cut...get back to work:smile:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
I know it sucks but I have too many things, I just need one all around vehicle. If any of you guys know anyone that's interested lemme know. I am willing to work on the price too.

Gadget

Reaction score
So, what are you getting, a 4Runner like the other guys??

G

Alexrunner

Reaction score
not sure yet, Ive got some ideas though. need another tester truck?! lol, you know how it runs, ya tuned it!

Gadget

Reaction score
Yea, get a Tundra with the new 4.6L V8 in it with the cooled EGR system on it.

Got some ideas for that engine.

G

duck_fat21

Reaction score
g/l wit the sale. hope the next owner will take care. this X is so sick

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I got a couple friends wanting an x maybe can talk one of them into it! Its a bad ass truck!

Trick61

Reaction score
good luck man, killer truck! always like your paint job:adore:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
thanks guys, hate to see it go, but would love for it to stay in the xru family!

*Price Change - $16,500

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom