Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ADR Approved Cipher Auto Racing Seats

CipherAuto

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We just wanted to let you guys know that our factory manufacturers their seats to ADR specifications (Australian Design Rules). One other company that sources their seats from the same factory, but based out of Australia has gone through the efforts to get it tested for ADR approval and it passed.

Their part number structure is the same so you can tell which seats are the same and which have passed. First comes the ADR Approval documentation.

Picture%20016.jpg

Picture%20017.jpg

Picture%20018.jpg

Picture%20019.jpg

Picture%20020.jpg

Picture%20021.jpg

Picture%20022.jpg

JTM did the testing and you can see that their seats are basically the same or basically just small variations of ours.

BN JTM PAIR RED BLACK FABRIC RACING SPORT SEATS - ADR APPROVAL AU$550

2010060761531509.jpg

CipherAuto

Reaction score
CipherRacingSeatFrame.jpg

Here's the image provided by the factory. I am told that it uses 1.5mm thickness tube frame vs 1mm that a few of the other replica type company uses. I'll have some more pictures in the near future of a torn down unit that we have here.

Jeremias

Reaction score
Are we going to sit lower in these seats?

CipherAuto

Reaction score
Depends, the seat brackets can be made to be height adjustable. I'm not sure what the stock seat dimensions are so I can't say exactly how much lower or higher it could be.

We have all our dimensions on the website so you can check it out and compare.

CipherAuto

Reaction score
If someone can let me know the stock seating height I can probably figure it.

Murderface

Reaction score
These trucks shoulda came with some better seats since it's a sport truck capable of a .90+ skidpad number. Ur seats look great BTW!

Top Bottom