Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

uni chip

drewrt

Reaction score
Im just trying to get some feeling for the uni chip that can be bought on autoanything.com. Does anyone know anything about it?

butters607

Reaction score
Im just trying to get some feeling for the uni chip that can be bought on autoanything.com. Does anyone know anything about it?

yes save your money then do a search on here and you can have a free answer lol

drewrt

Reaction score
look. i was just looking for a review. if you dont know nothing about it dont reply.

Gadget

Reaction score
I used to be a unichip dealer.

I have a unichip, in a box under my desk.

What would you like to know.

G

drewrt

Reaction score
so im assuming from your answer that the power gains suck. Are they that bad? im looking for more power with out going straight to a supercharger.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Just get a URD maf cali and call it a day. Unichip is all about hype and nothing to gain.

WallasX

Reaction score
you can get gains with the maf cal which urd sells you can get decent power gains with intake, dtlh, y pipe, exhaust and a tune

drewrt

Reaction score
I have everything you just listed. How do you tune it? is there a website i can go to. to find places that do that?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Gadget can preload it for ya so all you gotta do is plug it in and enjoy.

WallasX

Reaction score
Contact gadget at urd go to urdusa.com its on there or pm gadget and he will hook you up

redarkx

Reaction score
drewrt said:
look. i was just looking for a review. if you dont know nothing about it dont reply.

I don't think he was trying to be a prick. His review was actually that he knows something about it, save your money and don't buy one. Sooooo.....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I also have a spare unichip for sale. It has to be tuned by an authorized tuner. They can get you good gains with a good tune. Like I said though, you have to pay someone to tune it. If you are interested mine is for your year model, and for $200.

Top Bottom