Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOVIN Coupes knob and shaft!!!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah those puns are overplayed but couldn't pass up another chance.

I picked up a Coupe SS and a custom Canuck knob and finally got around to installing it and can't believe i waited to do it!! I can officially shift with my wrist!

stock arm with NRG unweighted knob
P6011035.jpg

stock arm and Coupes modded shifter
P6011036.jpg

P6011038.jpg

P6011040.jpg

P6011039.jpg

P6011037.jpg

Canuck weighted knob
P6011046.jpg

P6011045.jpg

INSTALLED!!!
P6011047.jpg

P6011049.jpg

NOTE: I already had the urd ss installed with my stock arm and yes it was transfered to the coupe shifter, just didn't take any pics of that part, so this is the coupe shift arm with the URD SS

Last edited:

darthyota

Reaction score
looks good mang, what was your first knob made out of?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Damn look at that sky scraper of a shifter lol. Anyone that doesn't have a coupe shifter or weighted knob needs to get one cuz it's a total difference in shifting.

Looks good bro.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Do u have to mod/shorten the leather shifter boot??? How is this coupe shifter compare to trd ss???

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Do u have to mod/shorten the leather shifter boot??? How is this coupe shifter compare to trd ss???
No you dont have to do any adjusting to the shifter boot. Also the coupe shifter only changes the height of the shifter itself, it does not shorten the throws.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
No you dont have to do any adjusting to the shifter boot. Also the coupe shifter only changes the height of the shifter itself, it does not shorten the throws.

Going from a stock arm with a urd ss to a coupe arm with a urd ss shortened the throw a ton!!! Think about it when you have changed the length of the shifter you are going to shorten the throw. A coupe nodded shifter without a urd ss would still have shorter throws than stock!

the shift boot is not shortened, I don't have the specs between the coupe are with a urd ss and trd BUT sir what you can do and I think this will be my next move is to get a coupe modded TRD SS they are suppose to be super short and very crisp!!! Coupe was also offering a modded B&M that I wanted to get my grimey hands on..... Damn Coupe so many options and such nice work!!!

For the record Coupe is a memeber here who offeres these modifications to get one just seach the members and pm him!!

Last edited:

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Going from a stock arm with a urd ss to a coupe arm with a urd ss shortened the throw a ton!!! Think about it when you have changed the length of the shifter you are going to shorten the throw. A coupe nodded shifter without a urd ss would still have shorter throws than stock
I knoooow this maaan, was just trying to clarify that its not a short shifter kit since he was comparing it to the TRD. Been wanting to do this myself for awhile now actually.

EYE LEVEL 22

Reaction score
that red color font really pops on the black ball! And i dig the CF know in the first pic

aloe

Reaction score
alright Coupe....what is an 8.5" shaft gonna run me???? shipping to 11930

Coupe

Reaction score
They are $120 shipped, plus your old shifter.

You pay me via paypal.

I send you a shifter, with a new tip bushing.

You swap it out.

You mail me back your old shifter.

night-runner

Reaction score
ok i have a b&m shifter in now dont have stock and what kind of shifter do u send me

Coupe

Reaction score
If you want, I can cut down your B&M.

ac281

Reaction score
I just got my Coupe knob and I'm super psyched too! Will likely have a shortened lever and short shifter soon! :)

Top Bottom