Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subbin, are you alive?

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
Hey subbin where you been, you're mailbox has been full the past month. Wondering where my box is that i paid you for on nov 2.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw on tw that he popped his motor.... no where near an excuse but if anyone has an account there I would go after him that way....

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
J_stradaXR is still a member here, but doesn't come around very often. He chose not to renew his vendor subscription so the subbin forum was closed.
here is the e-mail address I have for him, might give that a shot.
jstrada31@gmail.com

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Add me too tha LIST $ 300 gone ... :thumbdown:
Paid before TexFest

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Wow, this sux to hear. Surely he wouldn't stiff people like that :dontknow: ?

I sure hope everything get cleared up and everyone gets their money back or their enclosure like expected.

Toon714

Reaction score
Damn. I hope u guys find him and get this all situated.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Add me too tha LIST $ 300 gone ... :thumbdown:
Paid before TexFest

yea but you told me to hang onto it because you wanted a full system

i was out of internet and my phone xru app does not work. im on my cousins laptop. i will be clearing my inbox and getting to ALL you guys.

and no im not fronting no body. ive just gone thru some major troubles. one main reason is my motor took a dump on my and im not even boosted.

second when we had the local storm our warehouse were i use to build the boxes and had them packed all of my boxes were ruined by a major leak. i got a check from the landlord.

im not gonna come up with some lame excuses.

to show you im not running away with your guys stuff im putting my # publicly
9097866074 thats the BEST way to get to me.

ill be back soon. should have internet monday....

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

i was out of internet and my phone xru app does not work. im on my cousins laptop. i will be clearing my inbox and getting to ALL you guys.

and no im not fronting no body. ive just gone thru some major troubles. one main reason is my motor took a dump on my and im not even boosted.

second when we had the local storm our warehouse were i use to build the boxes and had them packed all of my boxes were ruined by a major leak. i got a check from the landlord.

thanks for the update.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
sorry fellas. yea i know but hey Sh*t happens as we say. and unfortunetely happened to me and other stuff i had done.

and with my damn motor blown just ruined it. heck i dont even have money for christmas presents. im picking up my motor sunday. my damn xmas money going to my motor.

ill post pics of my motor assembly and what not to show im not bsing anyone. i have local guys that can vouch for me as well

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
thats A gud vendor, right there, willing to put personal Number up on public, SORRY to hear about the warehouse, ur motor, and to the guys that had orders issues

asianized

Reaction score
sorry fellas. yea i know but hey Sh*t happens as we say. and unfortunetely happened to me and other stuff i had done.

and with my damn motor blown just ruined it. heck i dont even have money for christmas presents. im picking up my motor sunday. my damn xmas money going to my motor.

ill post pics of my motor assembly and what not to show im not bsing anyone. i have local guys that can vouch for me as well

sorry to hear about ur loss!!!! that really sux!!! lmk when ur up & ready building box's again. wanted to order one

justin13703

Reaction score
Man this sucks. JStrada you made some nice ass boxes. Hopefully you will be back once you get everything straightened out.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score

Really, REALLY ... Sir ... Mr. J. StradaXr,

I asked you to mail it during the beginning of Nov. Because I was buying StevenRedX audio setup.
No box or sub sent .
So, okay you had some issues, I can understand that. BUT this is the way you let me know.
Not a p.m., text, email.... this is how u do ???
U have had my money & I didn't call you out , yet here we R :hmmmm2:
Are you offering to send me back my money ???
Therefore when can I expect a refund? When will u be able to provide this?

:crinklehair:
Danny Allen

justin13703

Reaction score
Really, REALLY ... Sir ... Mr. J. StradaXr,

I asked you to mail it during the beginning of Nov. Because I was buying StevenRedX audio setup.
No box or sub sent .
So, okay you had some issues, I can understand that. BUT this is the way you let me know.
Not a p.m., text, email.... this is how u do ???
U have had my money & I didn't call you out , yet here we R :hmmmm2:
Are you offering to send me back my money ???
Therefore when can I expect a refund? When will u be able to provide this?

:crinklehair:
Danny Allen
Man lets try not to get this thread closed like the other ones were...

Just try to be patient, I know its aggrivating to have to wait for something after giving someone your money but really man JStrada will not rip you off and youll forget all about the wait when you get your box because theyre the nicest boxes you can get for these trucks...

I had to wait a while for mine too, to the point that I was beginning to question where mine was, but then I realized that theres really not many people dumb enough on here to think that they can just take peoples money and roll, especially not a vendor. So yeah I know its aggrivating to have to wait sometimes, but youre gonna get your box, and youre gonna be completely happy and forget all about it when you put that box in your truck.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
theres at least two used ones in the for sale section right now, screw waiting lol

thelostrican

Reaction score
I told you guys,I never recieved my box, I know drose6102 hasn't gottent it either...so what's the new eta for the boxes?.

Top Bottom