Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first upgrade... zzzzzzzzzsssss ppsshshshhh!!!

SIK X

Reaction score
Thats how you spell turbo noise. lol

Its an SC-61 turbo with custom 1 3/4 headers. Still working on getting tunning software installed so dyno numbers will be very soon. I dont like the intake or filter so its getting redone aswell before its tunned.

I almost didnt post this pic cause its sooo dirty.. i know. But i figured yall would like to see the setup.

250rurm.jpg

14wwpdy.jpg

5pefrb.jpg

triumphx

Reaction score
Whoohoo another boosted xr! And done the right way from what i see. Congrats man

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
That looks freakin sweet! I love the way the Intercooler inlet/outlet is routed. It makes the Intercooler look like a robot from a 1960's sci fi movie.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Glad to see it man, both on here and in person, you did great work!

Toon714

Reaction score
looking good alex. :top:
u do bad ass fabbing work. :adore:

ps
lol 2 trucks that u made 2 front mounts for them :top:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yippe ki yay mofos. Another custom boosted Taco! I likey..Do tell do tell!!!

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
looks like it came together pretty quick. looking forward to seeing some numbers.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh so soon! Probably won't even hear the BOV. ;).

This has definitely been a long time coming! Get it all polished up and I bet there will be some strong interest! :D

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Thats how you spell turbo noise. lol

Its an SC-61 turbo with custom 1 3/4 headers. Still working on getting tunning software installed so dyno numbers will be very soon. I dont like the intake or filter so its getting redone aswell before its tunned.

I almost didnt post this pic cause its sooo dirty.. i know. But i figured yall would like to see the setup.

250rurm.jpg

14wwpdy.jpg

5pefrb.jpg

I want !!! loving the intercooler!:blurock:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you take mesh off of your grill? Either it is blending in, in the pic, or you took it off. I can't tell for sure, but i though it was still on there.

How long til tune and boost? Also, do you still need my injectors?

Blasphemous

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how much time and money are you out on this build?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Are you using the Pro Efi to tune it too? Also why is the intercooler so small compared to Toon's? Wouldn't Toon's larger intercooler be more effective? or is it over kill?

SIK X

Reaction score
Looks and runs way better with the new intake...
4g3k13.jpg

Just out of curiosity, how much time and money are you out on this build?

Way too much time.. at least 40 to 50 hrs on just the build, not including fuel and tunnning. And ALOT of money, but since I did it myself it cost about half of ALOT. :top:

Are you using the Pro Efi to tune it too? Also why is the intercooler so small compared to Toon's? Wouldn't Toon's larger intercooler be more effective? or is it over kill?

Im gonna try Map ECU 3. And the intercooler is so small cause i was going for the look, and its a Bell core (so the best of the best) and it flows very well, its rated to max out at about 450hp. So itll be perfect for stock motors. But obviously if you are going for more power you would get one like Toons.

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
It took me a while to find the Turbo.... I could not stop looking at that bright yellow oil filter ... LOL ... Jo

Looks great

hopefully ill be back to power Fab to get the y pipe done :) soon. I'm about to get my bonus check :):)

Top Bottom