Pacific Northwest AK, ID, OR, WA

Old 09-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Click Offline
1st Gear Member

iTrader Rating: 0
2011 Black
Mods: TRD SS, Coupe deep pan, remove horn baffle. TRD S/C, AFE intake
Random Chatter

Watching the Ducks/Cougs game tonight. I didn't go to any of the colleges, but grew up in Oregon, so I root for the ducks. Just like last week, they started off slow and then the second half, they score a lot and take over. The Beavers seem to be doing well at the moment.

Since I walk or ride my streetbike to work, the X sits most of the time. I took it out today to run some errands. I bought it in Feb. and just turned 4000 miles. Think it would be like a hemi cuda and have it 20 years with low mileage and be worth a lot of money. I have sway bars and a Coupe deep pan, I guess I should put them on.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:19 AM
sixstringdave Offline
XRU Addict

2005 SWB
Mods: T-rex black billet U & L grill ~ 15% tint ~ Craven Speed Stubby ~ XII Street Drop ~ QA1's ~ BFG KDW's ~ FLM ~ Babyboi Projector headlights w/ blue halos ~ Scan Gauge II ~ Hayden E-fan ~ NST Pulley ~ URD Shifter ~ TRD cai ~ Custom 2.25 Y-Pipe ~ Custom 3 inch Magnaflo Catback ~ Doug Thorley LTs ~ URD Fuel Pump ~ URD O2 sim ~ URD Maf Cal ~ Dyno Tuned
Must be nice!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Click Offline
1st Gear Member

2011 Black
2 months of record breaking dry weather. Ah, it's nice. Been sunny, not rainy. Love these dry sunny falls. I'm sitting out on my deck tonight, beer next to me, listening to the wind chimes. Quite a bit cooler tonight than it has been. Had a big ass dark cloud go by this afternoon, thought it might rain. Totally clear now with the sun going down. Back to work tomorrow at 4am again. But at least I get off early because my hot tub is being delivered at 2. Going to be nice this winter when my back starts hurting. Go out to the patio and slip into the tub.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:18 PM
dramad1 Offline
XRU Overdosed

iTrader Rating: 3
2008, BSP
Mods: de-badged | ucon ems w/gears and t stat | trd sc | urd fuel pump kit | urd 3" cbe | afe stage 2 cai | jba lt's | qa1's | ss street drop | xii sways | urd ss | coupe shift ball | coupe narrow bridge | coupe afe cover | coupe door sills | coupe oil pan guard | stubby ant | night vision 6k projectors | bsp sleepy eyelids | grill craft upper | yellow jdm fogs | weather tech digi blk floor liners | weather tech window skirts | avh 8400 | swr10d4 | image dynamics 6.5 components and 6.5 coax rears | mrx110&f65 | parrot blue tooth | blked out interior |
Old school challenger cruised by my house right now and rev'd hard and I heard a loud bang. He fvcked his sh!t up. Lol. What a dummy. Ah the price to be cool. Lol.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Click Offline
1st Gear Member

2011 Black
I've been reading some Mopar magazines lately. Thinking of the muscle cars that were around when I was growing up and where they are at now. My oldest sister is 10yrs older, so I got influenced by it through her and the guys she hung with. Early to mid 70's: one guy had a challenger, one a Javelin, another a 67 mustang, light blue with white racing stripes. I remember my sister out in the driveway with the guy putting on black pinstripe next to the white stripes. Another with a first gen Bronco. Still another with a 67 427 corvette, then there was the blue 340 challenger. Heard that when it was sold, the guy who bought it stripped the interior and found old baby diapers under the seats. Then there was that 65 vette and the guy who ordered the 76 black with gold trim Trans Am before Smokey and the Bandit came out.

I used to run around in a 56 big back window chevy truck. 400 SB with a T-10. One buddy had a 65 GT mustang, he almost bought a bronco with a boss 302 in it, and then almost bought a boss 302. Another had a 61 300 G Chrysler. Love that car. One of my buddies still has his 70 Charger, 70 AAR Cuda and bought the first new Challenger in town when they came out. New kid at school had a 70 RT charger 440. Sold it to buy a 76 nova right after we started hanging out together. Probably for the better, we probably would have been killed screwing around and partying in that thing.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 AM
kusklub Offline
New XRU Member

06 RR
Mods: cold air intake
Not quite that old, my sister's bf had a toyota tacoma single cab and he boxed his wholebed for an 18. That thing hit hard but i started out with a 66 mustang and learned all my muscle car stuff from my dad that had seen them all come out.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Click Offline
1st Gear Member

2011 Black
Ducks game was good, as usual. The Beavers won. This Seahawks game is boring. Almost every big play gets called back with penalties or a turn over.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:52 PM
mrguy33391 Offline
3rd Gear Member

iTrader Rating: 1
2007 SWB X
Mods: TRD intake| URD 3" exhaust| FJ DTLT| untuned urd maf cal| Apr exhaust timing gears| URD SS| LEER 800 Tonneau cover| LS 6k hid| LS 6k fogs| Coupe shift ball| Subxclosure| Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD| Subxclosure arm rests| Subxclosure center console lid| Subxclosure shift boot| sittin sic street drop
Nice weather is over and now my exterior is dirty again. F word!!
Old 10-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Click Offline
1st Gear Member

2011 Black
May be raining, shows where my truck is waxed.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Click Offline
1st Gear Member

2011 Black
Surprising win for the Seahawks tonight. Didn't watch any other games. Heard the Beavers won, Ducks on Thurs, and Huskies and Cougs lost. Still raining, but it's nice to sit in the hot tub and listen to the rain. Dog had a scary moment this weekend, thought I might be losing her, but she is doing much better. Wife is mad that I'm still up with a beer and have to be at work at 1:30 am.