Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD super charger kit

Nashman

Reaction score
I am interested in the kit but not all of it

since I don't really want an air to air inter cool it nore do I want the intake box

so basically i was wondering if you could just leave out the

inter cooler piping and cuplers
air filter box
inter cooler
bov

Would you sell some thing like this for less the price?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coupe

Reaction score
If you are buying it used, that would be negotiated with the seller.

If you are trying to buy it new from URD, I would call Gadget. He might do it, however, my guess is, he has these kits fabricated as an assembly. If that is the case, he probably will not want to part it out.

giox

Reaction score
Give me a good price and i might sell everything ... Thinking of moving on up and i just install mine supercharger 3k ago

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are buying it used, that would be negotiated with the seller.

If you are trying to buy it new from URD, I would call Gadget. He might do it, however, my guess is, he has these kits fabricated as an assembly. If that is the case, he probably will not want to part it out.

:top: :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing an air/water. As is an MK3 s/c kit with the old MK1 intercooler....

Gadget

Reaction score
You should call URD to discuss.

G

Nashman

Reaction score
I'm guessing an air/water. As is an MK3 s/c kit with the old MK1 intercooler....

Water meth no inter cooler I want zero lag as possible and I don't need a crap load of power for auto cross

because the 1g for some odd reason is slug off the line for a stroked 4 liter v6

You should call URD to discuss.

G

Mainly just seeing if it possible for you guys to do something like that the truck is next in line after the Supra get's running because all my friends will disown me if start to muck to much with the truck and leav the supra to rot

Top Bottom