X-MOKED U

so i went to my frist drive in theatre yesterday and i gotta say i never thought i would be comfortable in the cab on any car for more than an hour (without the car moving) so i had an idea...i have an old couch my moms friend decided to donate to my garage since everytime i have ppl over thats where me and my friends go we need lots of room...anyway i just took simple measurements of my bed width and the couch's measurements matched up perfectly so i thought WHY NOT i loaded the cusions up in the bed and the FIT perfectly so we hit the drive in and laughed at all the ppl sitting in their little hondas , suvs and coupes which did not look comfortable cause they kept coming out to stretch while i lounged comfortably in my bed it was big hit with the ladies too since it was a cheeta print couch lol
first time at the drive in was a success!

another reason why i love my X :top:

null_zps7d98e606.jpg

null_zps65df1e62.jpg

X-MOKED U

try doing that in a damn coupe,sedan, or hatchback...the xr keeps proving herself to be the best vehicle i've owned :)

X-MOKED U

not as good looking as the x but it did come out in one of my fav shows lol

and yeah im looking forward to the next time i get to go...regular movies are dead to me

capture5zm6.4186.jpg