Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

001 Limited edition sunroof X!!! *pics*

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
knight ridder: that's a dope mod bro. looking good. keep up the hard work. well worth the time and money

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah..the best mod I've ever done... besides the lowering...lol and till these days get many questions & comments. :adore::rockon: I miss her so much....:frown:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
don't tell me you sold her knight runner?...don't even tell me worst case scenario
smiley-faces-35.gif

Thanks guys, yeah..the best mod I've ever done... besides the lowering...lol and till these days get many questions & comments. :adore::rockon: I miss her so much....:frown:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Unfortunantly 6 months ago, yeah I know that sux... I was going through hard times due to my relocation from Cali to Austin Tex so the gas became a problem for the first time and had to learn to let go...man I was tearing up at the dealer, brings back sad memories. On the bright side my 09 Rolla "S" is treating me right with it's MPG/small tank gallon:) That's about it though, I miss fun, handling, and some speed out of a sport vehicle:(
2009CorollaS004.jpg

1 FULL GAS TANK UNTIL THE LIGHT WENT ON!!!
853875a1.jpg

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i bet bro...well look at the brighter side. now your saving money...maybe by the end of the year, could you say "TRADE IN FOR XR"...haha Barcelona X is from vegas and has the new 09' XR RR. just a thought

Knight Runner

Reaction score
lol... yeah I see he is one of the first. I was considering again, and I do like the barcolona but dunno cuz I was bummed out when I saw the rear drums, no xenons, ect I know all that can be aftermarket but at this time I ;am looking for the whole packet to finance. I even took a Speed 3 home for a day and I was so close to signing papers cuz that's the bang for the buck packet I am looking but I am going to wait to get a new one rathan than used.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
sounds good bro. keep us posted on what you decide to do. don't forget pics as well. if you can find you xr again...ask the guy "what up bro, straight up trade...then lol"

Knight Runner

Reaction score
That's something i would'nt mind... to get my X back...:biggrin:

sounds good bro. keep us posted on what you decide to do. don't forget pics as well. if you can find you xr again...ask the guy "what up bro, straight up trade...then lol"

Yeah, that's why I reposted them cuz the first pages don't work. These last that I just redid are the same as before, well and some I didn't repost becuase there were too many:biggrin:
man pics don't work.

Last edited:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
see that is sick...simply SICK...but one question?? why is it all bunched up by the overhead where they put the switch?? is it possible that they coulda have put the switch somewhere else?? by the fog light switch maybe?? anyhow...i may have to persuade the dealer to do that to my truck :top:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Never thought about it, sounds like a good idea to place it there but who knows if I would've asked:top: Good luck on yours... I'd love to see a second or even more:biggrin:

see that is sick...simply SICK...but one question?? why is it all bunched up by the overhead where they put the switch?? is it possible that they coulda have put the switch somewhere else?? by the fog light switch maybe?? anyhow...i may have to persuade the dealer to do that to my truck :top:

J

JDUB916

Thanks for posting the pics Art, Im going to really look into this in March 09 when I get my bonus. I thought it wouldnt work and I am even more shocked that its a full power sunroof, totally what I want. Sweet Ride!

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Sick, too bad i stay stuck on one island and cant go down there to do it....

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Alright fellas, I'm posting the model and brand from all those numerous request....:top:
Brand: Inalfa Model: 450 HS spoiler Location: Under Dash (IGN Harnes)

Goodluck!

Coupe

Reaction score
I have a question about the sunshade. It looks like it has a vent on the leading edge towards the from of the cab. Is this true? I guess you could have the sun-roof back and the shade closed and get ventilation?

Knight Runner

Reaction score
You my friend, is correct!

I have a question about the sunshade. It looks like it has a vent on the leading edge towards the from of the cab. Is this true? I guess you could have the sun-roof back and the shade closed and get ventilation?

Knight Runner

Reaction score
The guy that installed my sunroof said that his brother owns a shop in San Antonio too for anyone in that area. I'll try to post up the business card when I get off of work...

Top Bottom