Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

05 RR For Sale at North Central Ford (TX)

Iggy08

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while but still love to read everyone's post here in there. I didn't have my 05 BSP for long do to totaling it 6 months (2 weeks after paying it off!!!! FML) after getting it. I've been wanting to get another since but do to school have been kind of short in money. I can't wait anymore, and I really want one even if it's a RR lol (I've always wanted a SWB tbh)

I just found this one at North Central Ford in Richardson, and I was wondering if use to be anyones. If I'm not mistaken, I use to pass this truck every morning on the corner of Webb Chapel and Belt Line Rd in Farmers Branch. What do ya'll think, price seems good and hopefully negotiable :-/

If anyone here is looking to sell their X with similar mileage and price I'd much rather give you my money and keep it in the forums. I'm looking for something 14k or under, and in TX (going to school, can't afford to miss a day)

I'm tired of my mustang, I want an X so bad!!!!! but i'm also looking at Lexus IS300 to save a little money :laugh:
(I can't stop referring to the IS300 as the Toyota Alteza, almost made that mistake here)

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
lol get the x, ive ran a few of the is300 and walked on them. plus they are every where. the x is not.

Top Bottom