Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

05+ Tinted Tail lights - medium shade

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
I have an excellent set of tinted tail lights that were professionally painted in a medium shade. I had them on my truck for a few weeks and took them off because they looked out of place with my bumper. I'm not planning to use them so here they are up for sale. I'm asking $150 for the set + shipping. Paypal is preferred.

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
damn not dark enough :frown: good luck with the sale.

SooRunner

Reaction score
That tint color is perfect...too dark = free ticket from your local authorita! :biggrin:

GL with sale!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
That tint color is perfect...too dark = free ticket from your local authorita! :biggrin:

GL with sale!

lol thats why you have a spare set to swap out when you go to court, and I'm in florida no one here gives a fawk.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Thanks guys. As far as the price, I think it's fair considering these were professionally done.

LunarX

Reaction score
nice lights....i gave my tail lights to another XR-U member here before i traded my truck in.... They only costed me 50$ to get done professionally and that included doing the 3rd brake light. GL with the sale :)

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
i can vouch for this guy and say that these tail lights are great! they were professionally tinted. i seen them in person.. good luck man!

Top Bottom