Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 Xtreme Kreations like panels?

goin3d

Reaction score
Was hoping to get a set of Xtreme Kreations panels for my 09 but recently found out they will not fit. From what I understand there are no immediate plans to make these panels for the new 09's. Has anyone had any luck finding a similar type rear door enclosure that works with the 09s? I've really got my heart set on having rear door mounted subs :)

ABP

Reaction score
Was hoping to get a set of Xtreme Kreations panels for my 09 but recently found out they will not fit. From what I understand there are no immediate plans to make these panels for the new 09's. Has anyone had any luck finding a similar type rear door enclosure that works with the 09s? I've really got my heart set on having rear door mounted subs :)

I would have to see a 2009 upclose. I would bet if you had the actual door panels off a 2005-2008 the Xtreme Kreations would fit your truck. What I am saying is I doubt Toyota changed the way the 2009 panel clips/bolts to your door. So if you attached the Xtreme panels to say a 2005 rear door panel you could probably use it in your truck. If you lived in North Texas I would be happy to pull off my panel and your panel to see if the door behind is the same.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
everything as far as body and interior looked the same except they added a sub and a back up cam. Why wouldn't the panels fit?

I don't see Toyota making all new panels to use for one year, as of now they quit making them.

you SURE they don't fit, as in have you test fitted a set?

ABP

Reaction score
I would be happy to sell you my un-opened Xtreme Kreation panels and trade you my stock door panels for yours so the fit.

goin3d

Reaction score
I had talked to Jim over at Xtreme Kreations about the 09s. He mentioned the shape of the door panels had changed...the bolt on method would not work, rather the enclosures would have to be molded to the factory panel. (which is way more than I am capable of) :)

Never thought of looking at some panels from 05-08 to see if they fit though! Guess I could start by taking them off and taking some detailed pics of the 09 panels/bolt locations

Last edited:
Top Bottom