Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1" blocks on monos?

easts1d3

Reaction score
Eh I was just wondering if it would be "safe" to install 1" blocks on mono leafs..

It seems like the rear sits up a little higher with my coils and spring setup

meanx

Reaction score
Mono leafs are not safe,plus You may mess up your rear end had a s-10 one leaf broke had to replace the rear end because of it.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
You cannot stack blocks onto the composite leafs because there is a possibility of the block edge damaging the composite leaf.

You can however stack blocks on top of our steel leafs.

Thanks Amy

easts1d3

Reaction score
Even if a radius was cut on the edge of the block? Instead of having just a 90 degree cut it would have a .125" radius on the edge.

BondXII

Reaction score
Even if a radius was cut on the edge of the block? Instead of having just a 90 degree cut it would have a .125" radius on the edge.

We have seen a number of people use 1 inch (or more) drop blocks with our composite springs without issues. I like your motivation for making it safer.

For liability reasons, we cannot say that you can do this without causing damage to the composite. This is something that needs to be answered by our customers, and not by us, as you are wanting to do something outside of the original intent of the monos. I'm sure you understand where we are coming from.

But like I said, there are others that have done this already. Just have to see what they say.

:top:

Top Bottom