Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 xrunner-2 s2000

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
so i was cruising and this convertible gray s2000 comes speeding up on me only to slow down for a good look at my sexy X-runner(as everyone's is). i couldnt really see through his window dam tint to dark. i heard him down shift going about 75 up a slight incline. i hit 3rd honked 3 times and were off. he put about 3 car lengths on me from 75-100. so we get to the top of the hill and i catch back up and its a pretty nice down hill from there on the 52 going west. pretty steep if ur going up. so i dropped down to 70 flashing my lights he slows down with me. and we set up at about 70-75 again and 3 honks and punch it. i pulled a little then he come back nose to nose till about 110 and we both let off. and he rolled down the window giving me the thumbs up and asking about the truck. just told him the basic's. so we get down to flat ground and get to about 75. 3 honks again and were off he put 2 cars maybe 3 before i pulled in behind started drafting and stuck to him like glue till about 115 then we slow'd down. to wet to take turns going that speed so once accelerating in the straight aways absolutely no racing in any turns, trying to keep things safe for myself and others.

but all in all i was surprised that i kept up with him for the races we did. i figure did good for going 1-2 vs s2000
he said he was all completely stock except for the front and back lights and rims/tires. figure he weighs a bit less and has like 10 more horsepower then i do. but deffinently shows on flat and up hill. going down it wasnt the same.

i tried to take video but when i got out my camera and tried to drive and record something told me it wasnt a good idea being it was wet out. . .

jimmyboi

Reaction score
Good job keeping it safe Red. And I used to be a Honda enthusiast and those little cars are pretty quick. Not to mention their clutch/tranny/shifter is amazing compared to ours. You sure do a lot of racing don't you? Lol

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
i'm always looking to show people what the X can do . that and i do a lot of driving daily and here in san diego theres a ricer every on ramp. they all look at them like aww its just another truck and some kid wishing he had a car to rice out. but no. we aren't. sorry to all them out there but the truck is more then just another truck. has plenty of spunk, and corning. not to mention is outstanding looks. plus i like the look on there face when i pull away or im right next to them the whole time. there like WTF a truck WTF.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice runs bro. Not to bad for pushing a box through the wind tunnel huh? Add some pulleys, intake manifold space and exhaust, and see what it does while still being N/A.

Side note, one of the NST drift cars, the AE 86, just swapped the 2.0L motor in it and put a turbo on, boosting 8-9 psi. Making high 300whp. That is at about 2100-2300 lbs car weight. That thing hauls serious balls. Don't race that one. lol

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
yea was alot of fun. just got my truck looking BADASS now its speed time.

ive been really wanting to meet up and hangout with some other Xrunners but everyone never replies :(

Last edited:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Nice numbers Red. Do you have some stickers on there yet to sport the XRU?

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
i got URD no XRU ones yet got to order them and get some cards.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
yea was alot of fun. just got my truck looking BADASS now its speed time.

ive been really wanting to meet up and hangout with some other Xrunners but everyone never replies :(

That is a SoCal thing unfortunately. Even with months in advance notice, it is hard to get a group together. I speak from my and others' experience. :(

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Get those things ordered and slap them on there to represent! lol

Top Bottom