Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10-3 TSDNW Meeting and TSD Rally

Reaction score
TSDNW is having our monthly meeting on friday night, after the meeting were going to put on one of our TSD Rallys, it will be a free, very easy rally, it will be a 1 stage rally and will be about 45 minutes long, it will start from Jeremy's house and end at Jeremy's house so afterwards we can party on or you can go home.
The meeting starts at 8pm and were going to send the first car hopefully at 10, and no later than 10:30

cars will be sent out in 30 second intervals, and I'm making this rally easy so you wont have to push it to be on time. you will prolly have to stop and wait to come in on time.

make sure to bring a Stop watch and you should have a navigator, however i have done a few TSD's by myself. if you dont have a navi and are interested, there will be a few TSDNW members that will be glad to ride with you and show you the ropes

Ryan this party wont be as big as the last one so don't get excited lol, well it could be if i made a few phone calls but im not spending 300 on alcohol this time. if you come down i got you covered.

Reaction score
its in vancouver wa techniqully orchards if you know where that is i'll pm you the address tomarrow and my cell number.

CanyonCarver

Reaction score
Hey send me the info also. I want to try and make it. Plus it will give me a chance to use my new Nav getting there.

Reaction score
this will just be a teaser/refresher if i can get the intrest of 10-15 cars. we'll put on some big one. 3+ hours of driving, under 300miles. there fun as hell especially when we do one to the beach or something like that

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
You know I'm there brother. I don't come on here nearly enough lately to notice this stuff haha. Need to get back on my game. Not too concerned with parties (last one was ****ing kick ass though) , but I doubt I can bring the ladies like I promised this time.. I didn't pay enough attention to the Pac NW forums to start making my calls :thumpdown:. I'll see if I can't get a few to roll down there with me. Either way I'll roll out, and don't worry about the alki. I got your back mang. :top: I'll call you before this weekend hits.

Reaction score
cool cool i dont know if were even going to try and "party" but one of our guys is DJ'n a local bar so we might head there around 12 or something i dunno, i gaurentee we can find something to do down here tho lol

Reaction score
hit me up if you guy are comming down i just got a DUI so im ****ked but were still parting this weekend i got a great lawyer lol its not that funny i think im ****ed but if you guys come down/ up i promise well have fun

Top Bottom