Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11' Mustang V6 vs. X -What are my chances?

What are my chances?

• You're going to get walked!

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • It should be close but you'll lose if she can drive

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • It will be close and you'll win if you're the better driver

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • You're going to crush her!

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA, everyone is talking about shes faster cause more HP, others say on number the mustang is faster but when it comes down to racing, theres so much factors, such as driver, n everything such as miss shift n etc. (which id normally agree) BUUUUUUUUT we forgot the most 2 important details, shes a girl, and. . . ITS A FORD! it has to be working to race hahahaha did we all forget what ford means? Fix Or Repair Daily, or Found On the Road Dead! haha. but SERIOUSLY what happened?

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i've already smoked a mustang like that dude seriously wanted to win but i guess my 3RD GEAR awesomeness just crushed that guys dreams....camaro RS too but just dont go messing with the gt500 or SS untill you got a turbo.

best bet is you'll be just a couple of milliseconds apart, but its all in your hands buddy

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the date and post #54 :facepalm:

cwatt

Reaction score
I would have done the race with a sheet of 4x8 in the back to prove a different point. 1 or 2 seconds faster... okay. Practical for much else in life? Not really.

Side bar - I was driving behind a metallic grey w. black racing stripe Shelby Mustang today. I gave it a shot of gas downtown (LOVE the echo of the exhaust) and people kept looking back and forth between my truck and the car. It was and is beautiful. No doubt. I however can tow a small house, drive through a forest or lake, and fit my entire apartment in the back or on top (proved this once) all at the same time. That's what it's all about. Oh, and sideways backroad drifting @ 40mph.

Last edited:

Kevin S.

Reaction score
I would have done the race with a sheet of 4x8 in the back to prove a different point. 1 or 2 seconds faster... okay. Practical for much else in life? Not really.

Side bar - I was driving behind a metallic grey w. black racing stripe Shelby Mustang today. I gave it a shot of gas downtown (LOVE the echo of the exhaust) and people kept looking back and forth between my truck and the car. It was and is beautiful. No doubt. I however can tow a small house, drive through a forest or lake, and fit my entire apartment in the back or on top (proved this once) all at the same time. That's what it's all about. Oh, and sideways backroad drifting @ 40mph.

Yes but the size of the house in question is this unfortunately...
barbie-dream-townhouse-video.jpg

Don't get me wrong i love the XR but a tow rig she is not!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
1/4 13.5 Seconds, they are getting faster.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJU-mvxR1k[/ame]

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If only GM would come out with a 4 valve....then this debate would be squashed. Of course........it would then be XR versus the GM. Lol.

And the GM would wup up on all of the Mustangs too.

Just theorizing. :crinklehair:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
If only GM would come out with a 4 valve....then this debate would be squashed. Of course........it would then be XR versus the GM. Lol.

And the GM would wup up on all of the Mustangs too.

Just theorizing. :crinklehair:

Screw government motors buddy, get out of here with that GM nonsense.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If you knew what I knew..... You could call it Chevrolet if you want. I don't care. hehe

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll think about it, lover boy. ;) I hope that doesn't make Jason jealous. ;-O lolololol

rebXehle420

Reaction score
I use to have a mustang, mine was slow as hell! It was only the v6 tho(2002)... The new ones got like 300hp tho and are probably 300lbs lighter so chances are youll lose.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Poll closed.....this thread is old and irrelevant at this point

Top Bottom