Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

12" subwoofer enclosure

Reaction score
picked up some vinyl today to cover the box take a look. hope to get time to finish installing amps this weekend.

Attachments

• 12 sub vinyl.JPG
    12 sub vinyl.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 12 sub vinyl 2.JPG
    12 sub vinyl 2.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 219

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Alphasonik sure makes some pretty stuff :rolleyez:
I hope it performs as well as it looks... I want some. Have you hooked it all up for a test-run yet?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I still have and use my OLD Alphasonik amp from the mid-eighties and it still works fine! I think they closed business and re-started again somewhat recently. Great amps! :biggrin:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I still have and use my OLD Alphasonik amp from the mid-eighties and it still works fine! I think they closed business and re-started again somewhat recently. Great amps! :biggrin:

That's what concerns me. Some of the companies that were the ish back in the day either shut down and reopened under some umbrella or got bought out completely by some bigger company.

By word of mouth, I'd think Precision Power was the ish right now, but that's because PPI was top quality years and years ago. Now they're just another directed brand. Not to say they're not any good anymore because I don't personally know, but definitely don't have the same reputation they once did. Same happened to Audiobahn. I hear they went to crap too :frown:

Reaction score
any of the alphasonik class A amps are awsome yes it's all hooked up the only thing I will be adding this weekend weather permiting (it friken rained the last 3 weekends) is the steering wheel control modual for the sony in dash & a front amp. the front speakers are running off of the sony deck. I also may move the image dynamic wave guides to the front they are in the rear right now. oh yah I still have some of the old school alpasonik cant bring my self to sell it.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i need to meet up with you so you can make me a box for my 12" l5. i junked my last one i started.

Reaction score
hook up

yea no problem I'm going to build one out of a hard wood to see if I can get some deeper base. I'm use to 15" subs I prefer deep rather than boomy & all the shops in town want to do cheap & loud I want quality .:rock: I have to hit the sack the roster getting me up at 2:45 a.m.

Reaction score
Ive been working either at work for pennies or on the x for cuts & bruses I need to do some posting replaced the box with an easier to build 12" box that still allows you to lay down the seats. I was trying to make it to daytona but my daughter was sick this past weekend & my wife was out of town rotten luck

Last edited:
Top Bottom